Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to unavoidable circumstances I had to take the car out the last 2 days. I have to say it runs fine in the cold but not any colder than in the summer. Luckily no snow out but now i'll have to spend all day cleaning the underside this weekend. /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
130 Posts
Of course it runs fine in the cold... it's a car for gods sake.

I don't pay any attention to temperature... but, I won't take mine out if it's wet or if the roads have leftover salt/gravel.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Cold = lean = fun. /images/graemlins/smiles

It also means less traction but you learn to roll on a bit more than dropping your foot.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
I try to drive mine year round (of course, within reason), not in the snow, or if too much sand, or salt remains. Enjoy it any time you can.
I just worry sometimes about taking it out from the warm garage, out to sub zero temperatures. /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
133 Posts
Couldn't help myself today, had to take it out....temp in the hight 20's, nice sunshine. Ten minutes after I pull out of the garage, a rock comes from out of nowhere and hits the windshield. Luckily it didn't hit the body anywhere that can see, but there is a mark in the windshield. It is no bigger than the head of a pin, but you can feel it with your fingernail. Don't know if it will cause a problem or not. /images/graemlins/cursin

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Well...thinking about taking my car out today...it is about 75 or 80 out there and sunny.

Not too bad...
/images/graemlins/carrot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts