Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Poll testing?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Originally I liked red RT 10 best.. its the original Viper. With a hard top on the newer models, it really isn't much difference in appearance from the GTS. With the top off, its lower stanced than the GTS, and IMO nothin looks better than the rear window/ass of the RT-10. Yea I'll prolly get flamed for that comment.

I did test drive a GTS tho, and it grew on me. Its one of those cars you have to see in person to really appreciate to the max.. for that reason, I plan on getting a black GTS next.

/images/graemlins/drive

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
MULLINS5 said:
AUSTIN - I am looking for one /images/graemlins/smiles

Niiiiiiice! /images/graemlins/thumbs2

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Divided camp (imagine that)!

I love my RT/10 and I love GTS', but I gotta have a GTS too.

I hear tell there are strange beings (or at least one) that actually have both models out there. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Slow Eddie said:
Top down? Top up? RT10? What the fuck are you talking about?

Eddie
Wow! So that's how you got 14 hundred posts. By posting idiotic shit like that. Good job. We should start a Darwin Award site for posts like that one. Someone get the chlorine, we need to clean the pool.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
VETTE!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Geesh, I can't stand them. /images/graemlins/tyson

Give me a Red GTS ACR w/ABS.....wait...I have one, thanks dear /images/graemlins/nana

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Own a GTS, but would love to have an RT/10 too.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
I have such a history with British sports cars, that I just can't own a sports car with a fixed roof.

And the past comment about the RT's ass (topless) is true.

Of course, if I had the time to race....I would "fix" the roof! /images/graemlins/wink

·
Banned
26,067 Posts
Custom Builder said:
Slow Eddie said:
Top down? Top up? RT10? What the fuck are you talking about?

Eddie
Wow! So that's how you got 14 hundred posts. By posting idiotic shit like that. Good job. We should start a Darwin Award site for posts like that one. Someone get the chlorine, we need to clean the pool.
Hey look you stupid motherfucker, shut you fucking piehole NOW!!! With 29 posts you idiotic newbie you have no right on this board to criticize anyone you moronic plebe. So shut the fuck up and learn or take a fucking walk /images/graemlins/up2

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.