Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
They work good, not exact but close. I recall posts where use at the track showed actual 1/4 ET's about 0.1 to 0.2 faster than the G-tech reading. Trap speed went the other way with actual trap speeds 2 to 5 mph slower than the G-tech reading.
I have a regular G-tech and like it. A couple of days ago I ran my 2005 Quad Cab SRT-10 and got a 5.36 0-60; 13.79 ET at 107 mph.

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DaveF said:
They work good, not exact but close. I recall posts where use at the track showed actual 1/4 ET's about 0.1 to 0.2 faster than the G-tech reading. Trap speed went the other way with actual trap speeds 2 to 5 mph slower than the G-tech reading.
I have a regular G-tech and like it. A couple of days ago I ran my 2005 Quad Cab SRT-10 and got a 5.36 0-60; 13.79 ET at 107 mph.
Thanks Dave, when you say the regular one, is that the older model that just gives the digital read out...I was thinking about saving some money and getting one of them just to try it out.

· Registered
4 Posts
PaViper said: "when you say the regular one, is that the older model that just gives the digital read out...I was thinking about saving some money and getting one of them just to try it out."

Yes, that is the one I was referring to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.