Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

greets and little know it all kids

853 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  TOM B 
#1 ·
I was out taking my new '94 (got it two weeks ago) for a spin on a great night in Plano, TX tonight and stopped to get some food. After eating I come outside to see a little 8-10 year old girl talking to her bigger brother, telling him that "yes, that viper has the old style seats and, yes, it's still running". Well, funny thing is I have custom interior (including seat color) and a roe fan module set to run a few minutes after killing the ignition (which is by no means quiet but I don't see how you could mistake it for the engine)... You'd figure even little kids would know what a muscle car sounds like when it's on, but I guess not. I had a good laugh to myself and she walked off, I could almost hear the "that model came with speakers on the outside" before she got into her parents car.

Also saw a yellow GEN II GTS driving around at the same time, but he turned off into the highway before I could catch up. Anyhow, I've been on the forums a few months but I never got a proper introduction and I feel jipped! Oh, and I'll post pics soon you pricks...

#5 ·
Actually, if that girl was 8 years old then it's good to see she has an interest in cars (and a Viper in particular in this case).
Most 8 year olds wouldn't pay it much attention at all other than a 'nice car' or 'that's neat'. To actually comment knowing that there was something different about the seats is mildly impressive.

#6 ·
Genetic Cesspool said:
Actually, if that girl was 8 years old then it's good to see she has an interest in cars (and a Viper in particular in this case).
Most 8 year olds wouldn't pay it much attention at all other than a 'nice car' or 'that's neat'. To actually comment knowing that there was something different about the seats is mildly impressive.
Actually that's VERY impressive coming from an 8 year old girl.

Oh, and welcome to the Alley.
(I know it isn't the welcome you were hoping for, but I'm a nice guy. Plus it just doesn't feel right when you are asking for it.)

Mark
/images/graemlins/smiles

#9 ·
I live in Plano.. I am going to pick up a 98 red GTS on Sat. 9/4.... Ill keep a eye out for ya... I'm always up at the Frisco Sea food and grill on Thursday nights. theres normally a few vipers out there.

BTW- I also impressed a 8 year old knew that much.... Most of the time its trying to get them to remember DO NOT TOUCH!!!!

#12 ·
You sorry ass pansies! What's a guy gotta do to get a little ass reaming around here!

/images/graemlins/cursin

#14 ·
dID YOU AT LEAST GET HER NUMBER BEFORE SHE LEFT YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PEDOPHILE PIECE OF COW SHIT.
THEY SAY ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME OUT OF TEXAS AND I"M GONNA GUESS THERE AIN'T NO HORNS ON YOU.
BITE ME BUDDY! /images/graemlins/cursin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.