Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
510 Stroker TT. The car made 1160RWHP and pinned the 1200 max on the dyno for TQ. That was spinning the tires with 3 people sitting on the rear deck with drag radials. I guess I won't be able to get an exact reading, but Jason says it has the 2nd most power out of his cars(next to Chad "The KING").

Wheels should be on and pic's will be up by the middle of next week.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
HEY CONGRATS TO MY LITTLE BUDDY TWINDIAPERS!I CALLED YOUR PAL DR.ROOF AND LET HIM KNOW U ARE COMING FOR HIM! :rofl: :dance: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
twinvipers said:
510 Stroker TT. The car made 1160RWHP and pinned the 1200 max on the dyno for TQ. That was spinning the tires with 3 people sitting on the rear deck with drag radials. I guess I won't be able to get an exact reading, but Jason says it has the 2nd most power out of his cars(next to Chad "The KING").

Wheels should be on and pic's will be up by the middle of next week.
Twin, congrats on the #'s! Can anybody post a dyno sheet? :thumb:

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
twinvipers said:
Thanks Paolo

How's your car coming along ?

Twin, The car has started and has the meanest, lowest growl of any twin turbo Viper I have ever heard. :thumb: It's just a million small details that are coming together very nicely. Should not be long at all. Good luck, and please post some video of some type of ass kicking administered by the newest Heffner twin turbo! :bowdown:

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Twinvipers, you are going to love the power my friend!!! :nod: Congrats!! :drive:

================================================================================
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2006 MERCEDES CLS55

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
twinvipers said:
Paul,

Will your car be ready this season ? Let's go to Atco soon...
It's ready now. I'm going to change one more thing. That should be done within the next two or so weeks. Don't worry, I'll let you know when I'm ready :rofl:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
congrats! I cant wait to see what it runs at Atco!!! fast track!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.