Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Are you offering? My pantery could use a little uhhhhh... ummmmmm... soup.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Mike offered to send me some of his left over Soup that you gave him. I have yet to receive it.

Soup is good. gimme /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
350 Posts
Had no idea what the soup kithcen was about until I came to the Alley. Hopefully I will some day be worthy of nourishment. :thumb:

·
Landscaping Professional
14,148 Posts
Is the Soup Kitchen open again?!!! Rock on!!!

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Ron, never got soup, but was well aware of what it was - LOL!!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I almost got some from ya but being in Canada screwed that up Ahh well.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
tito said:
Mike offered to send me some of his left over Soup that you gave him. I have yet to receive it.

Soup is good. gimme /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Dont worry I will send the soup! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I actually brought it to my work but no way was I going to hand the soup to the shipping dude and say "send this soup to Tito!". So I was planning to stay late and send it out but I have to get off my ass and do it. I will send the soup this week /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ron, I got soup from you - and it was good soup! Quite tasty.

·
Super Moderator
27,624 Posts
I would be interested in soup, also. I will have to see what of the recipes are available to me

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
So far Im the only one that doesnt know what "Soup" is. Im pretty sure it isnt real soup.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
AUSTIN said:
So far Im the only one that doesnt know what "Soup" is. Im pretty sure it isnt real soup.
I'm clueless too.

·
Enlightened
28,793 Posts
Hey, SoCal, I've duely renamed the Adults Only lounge (FKA Horny Pete's Lounge) The Soup Kitchen in your honor. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.