Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got most of my parts today. My friend and I (who has a Roe S/C now) will begin the install on Monday along with T&D rockers and headers to go along with the rest of my stuff. Hopefully we will be done by Wednesday. I will post some pictures as soon as it gets done. Oh...I got a surprise too from Roe Racing (courtesy of Dave) to make my S/C one of a kind :thumb:.

Update on Thursday with pics.

:clap:

· Registered
1,484 Posts
His new charger is a one of a kind "reverse" charger. Instead of forcing more air into the engine, it sucks it out! By doing this it raises the atmospheric pressure in the general vicinity and therefore makes the cars around it faster. Could you imagine being lined up with one of those on either side of you? It would be like having 2 superchargers on your car for free. Now that's what I call being unselfish.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Custom Builder said:
His new charger is a one of a kind "reverse" charger. Instead of forcing more air into the engine, it sucks it out! By doing this it raises the atmospheric pressure in the general vicinity and therefore makes the cars around it faster. Could you imagine being lined up with one of those on either side of you? It would be like having 2 superchargers on your car for free. Now that's what I call being unselfish.
Thanks for the explanation. I was looking for an answer for a year now. So that is what those vettes have in their cars... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Nothing big...Dave powercoated and polished some parts of the kit to make it look different from the kits that people can buy. Basically, the S/C was made to match my Black and silver... :thumb:

Also, I heard from Sean that I am the first 96 R/T 10 that will have a Roe S/C in it. I will post pics as soon as we are done.

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Good luck. I haven't seen anyone do it yet. But do a "tech artical" on the install with lots of pics and lots of updates. This website NEEDS tech articals for us DIY guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.