Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no its not a viper but hold up.I got a Honda Accord 5 spd.Its way to much fun and its my first standard car i ever owned.Its a 1990 with 125hp and 137 lbs ft of torque.and it goes like crazy.I already have a DC header for it,put new wires and plugs oh and new air filter and exhaust.So many plans for it.Cant wait.Dont hate on me because its not a viper,but its a cool little 5 spd,so dont hate the player,hate the game ha.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Viper_Venom said:
I no its not a viper but hold up.I got a Honda Accord 5 spd.Its way to much fun and its my first standard car i ever owned.Its a 1990 with 125hp and 137 lbs ft of torque.and it goes like crazy.I already have a DC header for it,put new wires and plugs oh and new air filter and exhaust.So many plans for it.Cant wait.Dont hate on me because its not a viper,but its a cool little 5 spd,so dont hate the player,hate the game ha.
The reality that you drive a car on public roads makes all the Mounties cry.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Ffej said:
Dont hate on me because its not a viper
Don't worry, the only person im hating on is your english teacher.
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif:rofl::lolcry::bowdown:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
tbaggn said:
you guys obviousley havent ever been in a 90 accord 5spd with a DC HEADER
:rofl:

I hear it's INSANE!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Viper_Venom said:
I can't believe you just posted that. I mean I'm honestly speechless.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Custom Builder said:
I think the little shocks that hold up my rear window have 125hp.
my decals alone are 125hp..... each!! [image]http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/v235/emco12/alright.gif[/image]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well thanks for making fun of me,It made me feel loved.Well if you put to in to together.Im not rich and only can afford cheaper cars so im favin fun with what i have.Since then i put a K&N cold air intake,droped the DC header (wouldnt fit)and am getting a APC crome header,which is a ok header.Put cool side markers on and a MOMO shift nob,reactive shift boot and so on.So peace out from the H unit

·
Registered
502 Posts
/images/graemlins/wtf /images/graemlins/fgay /images/graemlins/lol2

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Um.. do you bother to read the anything goes section? I know you are a Viper enthusiast but either 1. you are intentionally goading because you know how much many of the viper enthusiasts here hate rice or 2. dumb as a brick. I hope in your case #1 applies.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts