Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally getting nitrous system working after REINSTALLING the entire thing. now get it tuned in, better jetting, and im expecting nines!

track tonight was not too bad, humid but not too hot fortunately, i was going to wait around and do a good cold run for a best; hopefully a real low ten but i got hungry so decided to make a run for the border instead :fist:

heres my slip fo best run tonight; three consecutive runs with consistent 1.5x shorttimes, still room for improvement but thats the fun part; practicing :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Rich you quit practicing that isn't fair!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Who the hell cares how fast you can make that bucket of yours go!! All we want to know is if you are bringing any eye candy to Columbus /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
See Ya there
C~

·
Registered
502 Posts
13.5 @100mph...thats not bad...should go for the big jets though.... :nod: /images/graemlins/carrot

Anthony

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pauls; if this alleged 300system doesnt up any further output, yep, ill be sitting at 10.5x's all damn day /images/graemlins/toothy otherwise if i can get more out of it like racetested says i can, im droppin a bracket (wait...whats that i smell...CUDAMAN territory!!!!) /images/graemlins/drive

best get to practicing on how to load a car onto a trailer /images/graemlins/surrender

BTW, serious note, i want to thank pauls and cudaman and sw for all help and tolerance in my endless questions on launch and shorttimes, all your advice has been helping over the months. ive a long way to go but at least ive found the path so to speak

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chad, always eyecandy for a leghumper like yourself :yotony:

·
Registered
259 Posts
WE'll most likely be running in the evening in Columbus. You times should pick up a tenth over Quaker at any given time. Evening will be better yet under the same weather condidtions.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Looks good MOJO...

You saw my HIGHPOWER NITROUS setup in Bradenton at the first V10-Nats.

Im finished with my new garage and am getting my car back to the track/dyno. I think I will have one of the fastest Nitrous Viper with BONE stock motor. Only mods are Nitrous and Headers/Exhaust. Thats it. I already went mid 10's with a shitty run. Ill keep you posted.

ALSO, if you can. Please email me your last JET combination. Im going to put larger jets in also when I dyno next. Right now I have the middle size ones.

Take Care,
Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.