Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 yellow Rt/10 with 5700 miles on it. Car is in very good shape, does not need tires and has no scratches, ext. They are asking $59,000. What you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
might be a poor angle, but it looks like the front bumper is a different color than the rest of the car. need more pics from other angles

·
Registered
159 Posts
ohhh its at woodhouse, thats a different story. yes get it!

and it even has floormats, and if that bottle next to the passenger door is what I think it is- it has a fresh coat of zaino.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,769 Posts
looks nice. The price is about right.

The interior looks a bit worn though.

That front bumper color does look a bit off to me. (more than normal)

Better have it checked just to be sure.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
J.P. You picked right up on it being from woodhouse. Yes it is from woodhouse, and it also comes with a warranty good until 2009. I am slightly concerned with that paint on the front bumper though, do you think it is just the lighting?

·
Banned Since 2003
17,769 Posts
It could be the lighting but you never know. Woodhouse is a well known dealer so I would pretty much trust them if you asked about it.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
it's a woodhouse car. THey wouldn't screw anybody around. Their reputation is worth too much

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
There most likly is no problem with the front bumper it is just the inside lighting, that I am almost sure of. I would take $56500.00 but that would mean I would have to find another. /images/graemlins/sad This would fix the interior right up /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_016-med.jpg[/image]
Great color choice.
Chad

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
J.P. said:
if that bottle next to the passenger door is what I think it is- it has a fresh coat of zaino. yes get it!
Did I log into the wrong site by accident?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Yellow front end colors don't match, as a matter of fact, if you look at all colors, there is a difference in color since the front and rear bumpers have a flex additive put in the paint.

Throw in the fact that the car has a plastic nose, composite resin hood, doors, quarter panels and aluminum side sills, you have on really multi-colored car.

Check my photo gallery, it has pics of mine when it was new on the showroom floor. The color matches almost perfectly. I have a picture I took at night outside my garage and the front clip looks like a totally different color.

I can send you that pic if you want, it's too large to upload to the alley.

Woodhouse has an awesome reputation, if it was re-painted, they will be up front about it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Something else I noticed...in the second picture is that a spare yellow nose sitting on the floor. It seems too low the be on an actual Viper.

You can also really see some color difference if you look at the bumper of the Yellow GTS parked next to it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.