Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
try

racingschools.com

I do high speed events with the local PCA and BMW groups, they are open to all types of cars. Don't know where you live, but some good tracks I have been to are Pocono (PA), Mid OH (OH), Road America (WI) and Gingerman (MI)

· Registered
100 Posts
Custom Builder said:
I'm going to my first track event in 2 weeks with the 350Z and Mazda Speed clubs. I'll be the only viper and I'm vervous as heck. Bill Pembertons kid will be there with a suped up miata I think and I hear he can drive. I'm told I need a fire proof helmet and a fire extinguisher. I'm a little nervous about bolting a damn extinguisher inside my car. The track is in Glenwood IA just outside Omaha and I think it's called MidAmerica Motorplex. I'm sure I'll pass them by the droves in the straights, but I'm gonna get killed in the twisties.
hey you NEVER do know, I drive a Z06 and there's a red viper that whoops my ass every time at Mid OH! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

seat time :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.