Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't tell me I didn't warn you! You might become some what stupider for a few seconds. This is the actual dealers asking price for a 02 ACR

I have just realized something... how do I upload photos from my computer?

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
DODGEguy3 said:
Don't tell me I didn't warn you! You might become some what stupider for a few seconds. This is the actual dealers asking price for a 02 ACR

I have just realized something... how do I upload photos from my computer? <hr /></blockquote>

You have to host them on a server 1st.

·
A Luxury Once Sampled...
18,749 Posts
King GTS said:
DODGEguy3 said:

I have just realized something... how do I upload photos from my computer? <hr /></blockquote>

You have to host them on a server 1st. <hr /></blockquote>

Not so... I just figured this out. When you preview a post you get an opportunity to add an attachment. Or you can upload to the gallery. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Biggest said:
King GTS said:
DODGEguy3 said:

Not so... I just figured this out. When you preview a post you get an opportunity to add an attachment. Or you can upload to the gallery. /images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hhmmmm. I'll give it a try.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Biggest said:
King GTS said:
DODGEguy3 said:

Not so... I just figured this out. When you preview a post you get an opportunity to add an attachment. Or you can upload to the gallery. /images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I did it but can't do more than one at a time. Did you figure out a way to upload more than one at a time within the same post?

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona too!!

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
How many vipers have this dealership sold?

Or are there plenty of people with more cash than brains around there??? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
The funny part is that someone will buy it.There are alot
of rich folks out there.That does suck ass though.
95yellovett(Z07)

·
Landscaping Professional
13,904 Posts
I dunno - my dealer had to floorplan a "Sold Order" for over a year that the buyer backed out of. It was a bumblebee '01 ACR. $91k sticker - it finally sold for $73k.

I thought about buying it and setting it up with a Pi Systems data aquisition system to measure road roughness. I was gonna tell my accountant it was another piece of yellow construction equipment and get it depreciated as a business asset. If times were better, I might have actually done it.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Make a realistic offer. It's costing the dealer lots of $ for it to sit there.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This might also make you laugh:

They actually sell a lot of Vipers. They just sold a silver ACR 2 weeks ago for $83,000. It's quite sad, actually.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts