Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Jamie said:
Snake Bitten hasn't been the same since he move to Cali.. :leaving:
Not only that but he hasn't driven his Snake since he arrived ..Figure that one out /images/graemlins/headscratch

There's nothing better than a drive down the Beautiful California coastline in an RT !
Come on G unload that Beyotch and get your ass down to SD so we can go for a cruise /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
Jamie said:
Not only that but he hasn't driven his Snake since he arrived ..Figure that one out /images/graemlins/headscratch

There's nothing better than a drive down the Beautiful California coastline in an RT !
Come on G unload that Beyotch and get your ass down to SD so we can go for a cruise /images/graemlins/drive

He is waiting for his one year anniversary of moving! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Jamie said:
Yellow Fever said:
Jamie said:

He is waiting for his one year anniversary of moving! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Jamie I think you might be right :rofl: !

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
SNAKBIT said:
Dave, he ignores everybody except mrob!!!!!!!!!!!

(I think he likes her) /images/graemlins/shocked
Nice and I just thought he was needy with everyone. :leaving:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
mrob said:
Nice and I just thought he was needy with everyone. :leaving:

Shut up Dunce...No ones talking to you...

Dave...Call my freakin cell...It's really the only way to get ahold of me...PM'd you the number...Don't write it down on a freakin bar napkin this time...

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
WWHHHAAAAAAAA?????????????? :ugh:

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts