Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a question that I honestly have not tried to find out till now. When does Dodge plan on making the Gen 3 coupe? I think that is when I will trade or maybe just add one. :thumb: Welcome all replies and thoughts on what the new coupe might look like and how it will perform. Oh, except for that dipshit "smokin" /images/graemlins/greddy.gif that thinks everyone on here loves him or at least should bow down to him (I don't need your 2 cents :dumbass:). :bowdown: Matt /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Oh boy, Smokin is gonna hunt you down for that one /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

As for the gen3 coupe, I don't think it has been developed and it's future existence is by no means a "sure thing". From what I know, right now PVO is not working on it and there are no official plans to do it. Maybe the designers have some ideas they tossed around but until they get the official go-ahead, nothing is certain. When they get that, I would expect 2-3 model years before it was available, so I'd say '07 (released in '06) would be the earliest, if at all.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
blowngts said:
Have a question that I honestly have not tried to find out till now. When does Dodge plan on making the Gen 3 coupe? I think that is when I will trade or maybe just add one. :thumb: Welcome all replies and thoughts on what the new coupe might look like and how it will perform. Oh, except for that dipshit "smokin" /images/graemlins/greddy.gif that thinks everyone on here loves him or at least should bow down to him (I don't need your 2 cents :dumbass:). :bowdown: Matt /images/graemlins/headbang.gif
So far the best sewage youve been able to muster out of your out-smacked wasteland of an existence here on Viperalley is to call me a "dipshit". You want to hear about all the banter that goes on the phone from real well known members on this board actually talking shit about you offline? Yes it happens. "whos the idiot on the alley who thinks his mickey-moused, viper is going to last?", "Did you read that shit with the guy whos driving the 820rwhp grenade?". If you knew the names of the guys saying this you would be downright embarrassed. Whos the dipshit? Keep on patting yourself on the back and feeding your little voice that ecourages the delusion of you actually being liked and accepted. Your crowning achievement here is being named one of the many fat red headed freckled step children coming back for more after repeated beat-downs for a chance of being accepted into the "in-crowd". Once again, Application Denied.

WAR THE FAT FRECKLED RED HEAD

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are the in crowd this place is in major trouble. :sleeping: Yes you are a dipshit. /images/graemlins/flipa.gif I am glad when you have sleep overs with your "friends" /images/graemlins/greddy.gifyou like to talk about me. That means you are either worred or scared I might actually prove you wrong. :cheers: Not that is my intention but it will be a great biproduct of my work. /images/graemlins/applause.gif Turn up your hearing aide asshole. If it blows it blows, there will not be any crying here. :bawling: But when it is quick and dependable I can't wait to see you eat shit. /images/graemlins/puke.gif I am sure you will come up with some more idle banter then though. :givesfuck: You are useless and I did not nor would I apply to be in your crowd (which is probably you and your dog) so I cannot be denied to something that I would not use for toilet paper to wipe my ass.. :lolcry:By the way envious one, you only wish I was fat and redheaded with freckles. :lame: Probably would make you feel a lot better about yourself. :yotony: Man I cannot wait to prove you are a dumbass. :punchdown: Matt /images/graemlins/headbang.gif

·
Registered
776 Posts
You know why NC got the nickname "the tarheel state"? During the civil war the NC rebels fought so hard that the yankees said they must have tar on there heels and that's why they wouldn't back down or retreat!

Smokin vs blowngts = hardcore DEATHMATCH

BTW: blown, your getting a bit week on the graemilins. I only counted 12 flair items. You need a minimum of 33 items of flair.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Viper said:
You know why NC got the nickname "the tarheel state"? During the civil war the NC rebels fought so hard that the yankees said they must have tar on there heels and that's why they wouldn't back down or retreat!

Smokin vs blowngts = hardcore DEATHMATCH

BTW: blown, your getting a bit week on the graemilins. I only counted 12 flair items. You need a minimum of 33 items of flair.
Viper, don't push him. He's gone fuckin' overboard on these things! I thought you were to use 1-2 per post or something. Don't we have a rule on posting those stupid things?

Okay, I'll use one that actually goes with my post...

blowngts= /images/graemlins/banhim.gif

·
Registered
625 Posts
ok - coming back to the original question:

I guess the new coupe will be available in 2010 or later ...

Why?

Until 2007 PVO has to work on a fix for the flickering lights on the roadster.

4 years in the future DC has changed to DCNHS (DaimlerChryslerNissanHondaSuzuki).

This will take some time and money from R&D and after all in late 2009 the development of the VIPER coupe GEN-III will begin resulting in an ALL-NEW coupe in the beginning of 2010.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
blowngts said:
If you are the in crowd this place is in major trouble. :sleeping: Yes you are a dipshit. /images/graemlins/flipa.gif I am glad when you have sleep overs with your "friends" /images/graemlins/greddy.gifyou like to talk about me. That means you are either worred or scared I might actually prove you wrong. :cheers: Not that is my intention but it will be a great biproduct of my work. /images/graemlins/applause.gif Turn up your hearing aide asshole. If it blows it blows, there will not be any crying here. :bawling: But when it is quick and dependable I can't wait to see you eat shit. /images/graemlins/puke.gif I am sure you will come up with some more idle banter then though. :givesfuck: You are useless and I did not nor would I apply to be in your crowd (which is probably you and your dog) so I cannot be denied to something that I would not use for toilet paper to wipe my ass.. :lolcry:By the way envious one, you only wish I was fat and redheaded with freckles. :lame: Probably would make you feel a lot better about yourself. :yotony: Man I cannot wait to prove you are a dumbass. :punchdown: Matt /images/graemlins/headbang.gif
Envy would be the last emotion passing through me, regarding a second-rate, low IQ, fucktard who searches the depths of insults and musters only "dumbass" and "dipshit". By the time you get your heap reliable, You will have spent an additional $5K on upgrades, and $10K on an engine rebuild....gotta love that $25K KIT :rolleyes: Like I said before, make sure to sell broken piston pieces to viper groupies on Ebay.

WAR "BUY IT NOW" SHRAPNEL

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your right fucktard is so damn funny and original. You are a dipshit what do you want from me. It is just killing you your car had to be sent far far away to be worked on and now people are doing the same thing themsleves. Get a life dipshit. Matt

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Dude,

Can you do the mudslinging over at "anything goes"? We'd like to keep this part of the forum on topic and not a personal battleground between you two.

thanks,
Par

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Smokin said:
So far the best sewage youve been able to muster out of your out-smacked wasteland of an existence here on Viperalley is to call me a "dipshit". You want to hear about all the banter that goes on the phone from real well known members on this board actually talking shit about you offline? Yes it happens. "whos the idiot on the alley who thinks his mickey-moused, viper is going to last?", "Did you read that shit with the guy whos driving the 820rwhp grenade?". If you knew the names of the guys saying this you would be downright embarrassed. Whos the dipshit? Keep on patting yourself on the back and feeding your little voice that ecourages the delusion of you actually being liked and accepted. Your crowning achievement here is being named one of the many fat red headed freckled step children coming back for more after repeated beat-downs for a chance of being accepted into the "in-crowd". Once again, Application Denied.

WAR THE FAT FRECKLED RED HEAD
Cripes.. time to seek some counseling if the board is bothering some of you enough that you have to call each other on the phone to discuss it! Enough with the sekrit elitest treefort crap. I am with Par though, keep this stuff to the anything goes section.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are you guys gonna throw down anytime soon? If so where at? I'd like to see a good fight. I don't know either one of them, but my money is on smokin because his smack talking abilities are better.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
You mean this?

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p5d3122889ad19e4d032d5c64925b5403/faa47505.jpg[/image]

Rumour has it that the new GT3 Viper will be based around a highly developed race version of the new Mercedes AWD drivetrain except it will incorporate an F1 style 6 speed sequential. The project engine will remain at 500 cubes but the Gt3 version will come with 40V heads and 10 throttle bodies with the possibility of twin turbochargers as a high spec option - they're talking 1200hp and a 3200lb curb weight - not bad for AWD.

Well - that's what I saw after taking the blue pill anyway

:lolcry:

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
Blue pill or not, that pic looks BADASS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.