Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that the T56 is specific to GEN III Vipers but I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that makes beefed up gears for the T56 tranny... More specifically I need something that is made to withstand 1000+ rwhp. My pops has already managed to munch 2nd gear so since we have the tranny apart, I'm looking to make sure it can take the power. Thanks

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
There are tuners who have what you are looking for. But don't forget to look at other aftermarket companies. Many times you can find the same thing, it just cost less.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
CaliViper said:
Not that the T56 is specific to GEN III Vipers but I was wondering if anyone knows of a company that makes beefed up gears for the T56 tranny... More specifically I need something that is made to withstand 1000+ rwhp. My pops has already managed to munch 2nd gear so since we have the tranny apart, I'm looking to make sure it can take the power. Thanks
G-Force transmissions makes a beefed up version of the T-56 with much stronger gears and triple cone synchronizers 1-2, 2-3, and 3-4 I believe.

The trans is roughly $5K retail. The # is 717-867-4352. Tell Scot I said hello! :thumb:

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
10,474 Posts
Tanked said:
There are tuners who have what you are looking for. But don't forget to look at other aftermarket companies. Many times you can find the same thing, it just cost less.
Shut the fuck up idiot. Keep your mouth shut when you dont know what you are talking about. You're so damned irritating you make baby Jesus cry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.