Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i'm gonna snipe them during the last few seconds of the auction! /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I have a set for sale as well Brand New tires less than 100 miles and rims as new as a set can get. They are 18's with factory Pilot Sport Mich. tires They are off an 01 Brand New. 2500.00 shipped.
Chad

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Damn, I could drive down and pick them up and save the shipping. Did you offer them here first? If Thor doesn't snipe them I might take them.

Thor, what is your bidding name? I have a friend that works at Ebay so pay no attention if for some reason your account gets suspended a few minutes before the auction is up /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
:atu: /images/graemlins/dunno /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vipergts2000,

Slavs2k is no one I know and if you are insinuating that I had anything to do with his bidding you are very wrong.

There is nothing I can do about people bidding with 0 feedback.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
rwhp said:
Vipergts2000,

Slavs2k is no one I know and if you are insinuating that I had anything to do with his bidding you are very wrong.

There is nothing I can do about people bidding with 0 feedback.
I wasnt insinuating anything! I am glad you got what you got for them! Maybe I should not have said "friend" in the sentence. I just got 2300.00 for mine as well! People bidding up auctions happens all the time and if someone is willing to pay more then great!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I just hope this guy follows through!!!!

Member Profile: dvt50 (5)

Feedback Score: 5
Positive Feedback: 77.8%
Members who left a positive: 7
Members who left a negative: 2
All positive feedback received: 7

Recent Ratings:

Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months
Positive feedback rating positive 2 7 7

Neutral feedback rating neutral 0 0 0

Negative feedback rating negative 2 2 2

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.