Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say if and when I finally get my hands on a Gen 1 if the prices don't go up in the next 7 years or so, for it being 400hp and 450tq, it might be a little outdated in terms of performance. 9 times out of 10, I might not be able to handle the car like I can handle a Gen 2 5.0 or something like that. What I'm asking is, is there aftermarket mods I can do to this car like full bolt on mods? Exhaust, tune, aftermarket led headlights, tail lights and grilles maybe? Widebody kit? Rims and maybe some interior work? As well as some modifications that can fix common problems that Gen 1 vipers may have down the road of owning one so I won't have to worry about anything.

· Landscaping Professional
14,178 Posts
The single best performance upgrade you can make - bar none - is a high performance driving school. It is a portable mod you can use in every vehicle you will ever own, or drive, the rest of your life.

14,178 Posts
Luke - use the SEARCH. Rewarded you will be.

· Registered
1,888 Posts
I did heads, cam, roe blower with 10# pulley and meth injection. Car was a beast and put a smile on my face every time I drove it. You can make them very fast if you want to spend the money.

14,178 Posts
That combo will get you pretty close.

14,178 Posts
Need heat shields around those headers.

• Helpful
Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T
1 - 11 of 11 Posts