Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am in the market to get a Gen 1 Viper and actually have sourced one that I am looking to place a deposit on, I was wondering if anyone can provide some thoughts on it and if its a good or bad buy?

The link to the sale post is here - Log into Facebook

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,754 Posts
Joe is a decent enough guy. You need to always do your due diligence and look it over carefully or have it looked at e a professional the knows Vipers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So glad I bought back in 2020. My 25k mile 94' only cost me $29k. Would love to see this in person but it's 100 miles west of me. Looks lovely and you will love driving it. They really are bullet proof. Looks like they already did all the fluids and stuff, ready to turn key and drive. Red is the right choice too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So glad I bought back in 2020. My 25k mile 94' only cost me $29k. Would love to see this in person but it's 100 miles west of me. Looks lovely and you will love driving it. They really are bullet proof. Looks like they already did all the fluids and stuff, ready to turn key and drive. Red is the right choice too.
why do you say”so glad” you bought back in 2020?

·
Registered
119 Posts
why do you say”so glad” you bought back in 2020?
That same car today might be pushing $40k. I was hunting for the right gen 1 viper and came across mine for sale. I had been looking for over three years. Prices where affordable but I'm picky when it comes to cars. So I'm happy, glad or fortunate I bought a few years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts