Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary\'s TT Viper

Gary, even after your video that has been posted all over the forums, there are guys who are still on denial...
Comments like:
"it is fake", " it was staged", "the bike was not even trying"..etc..

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1023149

Funny thing is all the morons making this comments have one thing in common.
They all have SLOW cars that don't even run 12s....
The fools just don't know any better...
Don't let the "keyboard commandos" dumb asses get to you....
Enjoy your bad ASS ride bro!!!

JC

·
Registered
24,056 Posts
Re: Gary\'s TT Viper

i doubt gary gets upset over that...its the internet...its ALL BS.

why would gary lie, whats he got to gain?

im betting gary calls out a few doubters and then proves his point AGAIN.

·
Registered
444 Posts

What does Gary have to prove? Heffner has built an awesome machine and has proven just how bad ass the turbos are once again.

Hell garys daily driver Benz will put the serious hurt on most those corvette guys, it's not his fault the blue beast just happens to be the envy of so many people.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts

JEALOUSY!!! :down:

Think about how much bullshit was all over the internet when Chad's 8.75 video was released! :bs:

If these negatively influenced folks chose the correct platform(Viper) and the correct tuner(Heffner), they wouldn't be feeling the pain they are feeling now! :nuts: :smooch:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

Bikers go thru life with blinders on when it comes to fast cars. They simply have no idea

G

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

expect that kinda response; denial is to be expected. the TT machines are simply the meanest streetmachines ou tthere and it was only a matter of time before vipers took that crown too. now that vipers have a reliable TT there is another term on top

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

im suprised that so many whined about starting at 70mph? what, is that too fast for the vette? too close to the rev limiter? im confused :D

·
Registered
587 Posts

Kind of funny, most of the guys at Supraforums believe the story (except a few bike guys, a guy with a Vette (Z07 is his handle) etc. Could it be because unlike the the Corvette forums there are some actual fast Supras on Supraforums who can take liter+ bikes down? :nod: :nod:

Congrats Gary, like Julio said, don't let the jealous "doubters" get to you! :thumb:

SGC-ZR1 said:
Gary, even after your video that has been posted all over the forums, there are guys who are still on denial...
Comments like:
"it is fake", " it was staged", "the bike was not even trying"..etc..

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1023149

Funny thing is all the morons making this comments have one thing in common.
They all have SLOW cars that don't even run 12s....
The fools just don't know any better...
Don't let the "keyboard commandos" dumb asses get to you....
Enjoy your bad ASS ride bro!!!

JC

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts

I like it where the guy says :bigsmile: :

"If this is the same car from GA that I'm thinking of, this is no joke... it's that fast. I've seen some other videos and it did the same type of damage to some serious cars. "

·
Registered
3,597 Posts

Thanks guys for helping me out over there. After I released this video, I have found 99% of people fall into 3 catagories:

1. The True Car Enthusiast: This person is happy with what they see. Comments like "that viper is bad ass" or "man that thing is fast" are common.

2. The Non-Believer: This person suffers from cronic denial. His responce usually includes one of the following. "the race was rigged", "the rider was paid to say what he said", "the rider doesn't know how to ride" and so on and so forth.

3. The Hater Catagory: This person accepts the race, but some defect in his personality makes him try to detract from the race. Common comments include: "yeah the bike lost, but look how much money is in the car", "he is trying to compare a stock $10K bike to a fully built viper", "there is nothing impressive about a 1000+hp true street car", "that car is aight, but a built <insert favorite car here> could whoop his ass!".

I would say the majority of people fall into the 1st catagory. These are the true car guys. The second and third catagory guys can be amusing though.

·
Registered
444 Posts

Man the shit flying all over the net is fuckin hilarious. Your going to have to line up like 40 bikes and make hot laps to shut all this shit up.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Is the guys in no.2 and no.3 that after all have the slowest damn cars on the net, and claim they would never have a Viper even if it was given to them..
What can you do? Some people will just never see the light...

·
Registered
779 Posts

I get guys telling me each and every day about my car. It hurts my back, can't be drivin long distances, falls apart, cannot be tracked well, burns my legs, etc. I have taken all their advice and come to a conclusion that my Viper sucks ass. I'll be trading it in for a Honda Accord w/ NOS soon. :nod:

·
Banned Since 2003
17,833 Posts

THE CHAD said:
I fall into number 3 right now because you are enjoying your car and mine is travelling to TX. :fist:

:rofl:
you just keep on thinkin it's heading to TX.

[size=-5](anyone want to buy a slightly modded GTS, pm me)[/size] :leaving:

·
Registered
587 Posts

PM Sent, I have always wanted a yellow GTS :nod: :rofl:

Toby said:
you just keep on thinkin it's heading to TX.

[size=-5](anyone want to buy a slightly modded GTS, pm me)[/size] :leaving:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

Gary, u need to race them from a dig. you'll still beat them, trust me. Just get some good tires if you don't have them already. You'll beat ANYTHING stock. Only thing you'll have trouble with is Nitrous Bikes and of course Turbo bikes. Maybe an all motor bike, but a strong one...

It's one thing to beat a car, but I've been smoking bikes for years. They fucking HATE IT. They have no idea.!! hahahaha, again Gary, great job! Those Heffner TT's are awesome...!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.