Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice new Lambo but i think there trying to copy a really awesome car like for instance (the Viper) Think about it... It has a v10 with 500 horses and the time slips are almost the same.Tisk tisk.My condolances haha. :nuts:

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
Yea - next thing you know some Viper guy from Dallas will be getting one. :leaving:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats funny shit right there......I wonder who it could be?? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :leaving:

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Jerome said:
The way I see it is buying baby Lambo is like buying a 4 cyl. Camaro. You want the look but can't afford the "real" thing.

Ducking as shit starts to fly......
Camaros have a 4 cyl? :ugh: :ugh:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Sgt. Snatch said:
Jerome said:
The way I see it is buying baby Lambo is like buying a 4 cyl. Camaro. You want the look but can't afford the "real" thing.

Camaros have a 4 cyl? :ugh: :ugh:
They did in the 80's. Most people never even knew that and some F-Body guys will argue to the end of time that they did not.......... but they did. 4, 6, and 8's were available in certain years in the 80's. I had an old gf that had one she bought new. Why, I do not know.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Jerome said:

I find this offensive and should be a cause for banning...Using Camaro and Lambo in the same sentence is blasphymous. 40 strokes while in front of a firing squad would be deemed an appropriate alternative. Too bad this aint the .org

Besides, what has he done for the Babes section lately anyway? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
SnakeBit10 said:
Jerome said:

I find this offensive and should be a cause for banning...Using Camaro and Lambo in the same sentence is blasphymous. 40 strokes while in front of a firing squad would be deemed an appropriate alternative. Too bad this aint the .org

Besides, what has he done for the Babes section lately anyway? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
I put up some for Biggs because he was nice about it.

And what have you put up lately?

I was not comparing the two cars, just making a point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Umm, Jerome, are you okay? There is a little bit of a difference between buying a 4-cylinder camaro than buying a baby lambo that STILL has the performance aspect of the "real" thing. It's not like the Gallardo is some slow piece of shit that can't compete with any other Lambo.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Just messin wit ya Jerome. I know where you were coming from. You did say you were ducking from the ensuing shit storm....BTW Id bet your left nut the Gallardo is gonna be faster around a track than the Murcilago...Much lighter and I think that would translate to faster lap times....If I had that kind of loot Id choose the Murci though..I think the design is a bit nicer besides its the big daddy....

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
you are right, i cant afford the real thing. i wish i could have the murc but damn, that is another 40k. i guess i'll have to settle for the gallardo. did i fail to mention that EVERY lambo enthusiast is going nuts over them? that they are so excited b/c they are more practical, yet still look amazing? did i fail to mention that EVERY mag is in absolute love of them. i know that the majority of mags are biased, but there isnt one complaint in any of them! the new e-gear is supposed to be better than the ferrari f-1 trans by a long shot, the v10 will smoke that little v8 in the ferrari, and the car doesnt require the horrible maintenance schedule that Italian cars are known for. is buying a 360 the same as buying a 4 cyl. camaro? hell no! why? b/c the sticker price of the car is over 200k. when does looking at a sticker price determine the quality of the car? an "entry level" lambo sure does get a lot of flack from people who look at a car for a status symbol. look at a car for what it is and then you can appreciate it. but what you dont know is, the gallardo isnt 165 unless you want NOTHING on the car. e-gear is 10k, floormats are 500, heated seats, mirrors, nav, etc. all that shit adds up. yeah maybe i cant swing the big v12 murc b/c that additional cost will make me go belly up. but hell, it will be a nice conversation piece next to my 4 cyl camaro :rolleyes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Gallardo is a cool machine to play with.But why bother making a car that looks the same but goes slower.I think if you can afford a 150G car,I think you can buy the real deal.If you think about it,It's not that much cheaper at all in the least.Lambo's just trying to make some cheap cash by selling a less of a sports car.What i think is so funny, you can spend almost 300g's to get the Murcilago and go low 11's for the 1/4 but you can get the new SRT/10 and do low 11's for a fraction and i mean fraction of the cost.Now i think that is awesome...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CHeap is 80 compared to 300g's...I dont no about you but i would rather spend 80 instead of 300g's."Now that is actually funny"

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Cash is worth exactly face value unless it is being discounted for what is usually illegal activity. So are you implying that the Audi corporation is engaging in illegal actions?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im just saying Bang for the buck...Viper out does the lambo corp or should i say Audi corp since they just purchased Lambo.

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Using your theory if we bought a salvage titled 1986 mustang lx for the sum of $1,900 then proceded to spend in the neighborhood of 15-20k to make it faster and out handle even a slightly moded viper it would then be a superior car?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man i love how percise your wording is,It makes me all warm and fuzzy.By the way what was your point...Still tying to solve it.My theory was Bang for the Buck,Not bang for the crap ie..Mustang.

Im just pointing out.Super cars are over priced and the viper can take all of them. For a low low price of only 80G's,Yes you could own one and kick some serious BUT. For example.. A Mclaren F1 is 2 and a half MILL and it only runs 11's.Come on folks,that's sad.For that price it should run low 7's,dont you agree on that one... :stupid:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts