Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted the background story elsewhere, but thought you might be amused with this one. Today's (9/3/03) Kansas City Star, Metro Section, Page 1:

[image]http://kansascityvca.com/srt/joyride.jpg[/image]

[image]http://kansascityvca.com/srt/joyride2.jpg[/image]

It was nice to see Vipers get some good press. Also interesting to note that the writer does the police beat. Hopefully he doesn't get to write about Vipers too often! ;)

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
DAMN, that is fucking awesome! Hopefully someday I can buy my dad a car like that too.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
You should have brought some poon along too. Nice story.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Sgt. Snatch said:
DAMN, that is fucking awesome! Hopefully someday I can buy my dad a car like that too.
haha, you didnt read the story! ahahahahah! he gave the guy a ride, didnt buy it for him :doh: :doh: :lolcry: :lolcry:

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Sgt. Snatch said:
haha, you didnt read the story! ahahahahah! he gave the guy a ride, didnt buy it for him :doh: :doh: :lolcry: :lolcry:
I should get on the horn and advise the family on how to build a Cobra replica with 550+ hp under $30K. Of course the 80 year old dude would put it into a wall and it would be a short lived dream but at least he would die with a smile.

What is a shame is that there is no other Viper dude in the area that can give this poor guy a ride of his life. I used to love giving rides in my fakey do Cobra and scaring the $hit out of my passengers.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Sgt. Snatch said:
I was going to say something, had the reply all typed out right after he put that up, and then figured I would give the Sarge a break.

Did he get bucked back to Private yet? :ugh:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Awesome Chris! Good to see people out doing stuff like this.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
You could not wipe the smile off the old guys face.. /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts