Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I had the viper parked at a friend's house and was greeted by a broken taillight cover when I woke up this morning. What will that set me back?

· Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. I'm afraid that is a lost cause. Man, it really bugs me that someone feels they have the right to do that to someone else's property. I wish that I saw the person doing it as we came back from the bars last night.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Tomorrow, try Paul Scharf. 1-800-339-4002, post up if he give a good deal to ya.

· Registered
12,067 Posts
Instructions per the Geto Boys... Not sure how effective yet still...

Jealous Bitches how they try to act.

How do you do 'em?

FUCK 'EM UP LIKE A CARDIAC!!

Makara, again, not sure how relevant, just hoping that the Geto Boys can help in every day life situations!

:lolcry:

Jay K.

· Registered
5,769 Posts
Right taillamp assembley(lens not available separately) #4848420 $126 cost and $210 list.
left asembley #4848421 $138 cost and $230 list
right rev and turn #4642100 $66.50 cost and $111 list
left rev and turn #4642101 $66.50 cost and $111 list.
Not a whole hell of a lot of these parts in any of Chryslers depots.

· Banned
10,158 Posts
people are such ass holes. jealous mofo's get a job and try to afford one of these babies then maybe you too would understand. to the people that hit the viper in question. may you never get hard again, suffer a rare eye disorder causing you to go blind, and become homeless soon having to sleep on a rotten sewer you the damage to this guys car. now your even!

· Donald Trump's Landlord
7,234 Posts
makara said:
So last night I had the viper parked at a friend's house and was greeted by a broken taillight cover when I woke up this morning. What will that set me back?
Mak:

Just went through a similar situation! Just plain sucks!

Anyway, call Chuck Tator. You'll get 20% off and have the RIGHT parts (shipped free) in 2 days!
914 763.3136

· Registered
7,282 Posts
Hey Mike - sorry to hear that... we all hate that kind of assinine crap. Whoever invents a buzzer that will electricute only bad people will be a rich man.

· Registered
331 Posts
That sucks, however i have seen a set of tails on ebay go for really cheap if all else fails! Good luck!

· Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm so slammed with work and having my condo renovated (yeah, a water main burst while I was gone and did a shit load of damage) that the tail light has been pushed to the back burner. I'll try to call around tomorrow if I have a few minutes.

· Premium Member
20,183 Posts
Paul Scharf said:
Hey when you get a chance, call me, I can get you a good used taillite at a good price...
800 338 4002
Shoot, I was off by one number, sorry. /images/graemlins/sad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.