Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: M2 Tuned Roe S/C With 7 LB Pulley on Kuhmo\'s = [email protected]

Hello All,

Sadly a good friend of ours just sold his Viper and we will have his go-fast parts from his vehicle next Friday. We will install and retune this kit for $11,950.00 to fit your particular needs. The parts have roughly 3,000 miles clocked and are the following:

(1) Complete Polished Roe S/C Kit with 7 lb Pulley
(1) Set of Belanger Headers
(1) Corsa Cat-Back
(1) Set of 70mm Throttle Bodies
(1) 3" Smooth Tubes, Filters and Back-half Airbox
(1) MSD Boost A Pump
(1) 50 lb Injectors
(1) 96 PCM with Flashed Updates
(1) Crankshaft Pinning
(1) Dyno Tune 93/100 Octane Cards

Please feel free to Email or call us with any questions. Thank you!

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Re: FS: M2 Tuned Roe S/C With 7 LB Pulley on Kuhmo\'s = [email protected]

this sounds like Chris's car?? Why is he selling, hope all is well with him /images/graemlins/confused That's an awesome deal for anyone intrested, someone should jump on this offer fast.

·
Registered
19,175 Posts

Would you sell some of the parts ? I need 70mm Throttle bodies and would be interested in the polished Roe.

·
Registered
723 Posts

If you have a buyer for each item, you should just sperate them. I bet they would sell much quicker. 12K is not that easy to come up with these days.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

PRVT JET said:
If you have a buyer for each item, you should just sperate them. I bet they would sell much quicker. 12K is not that easy to come up with these days.
If it were up to me I'd be willing to break up the parts individually. It's not a bad idea, but it's not up to me on how the parts are distributed. Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts

If he is not selling them in pieces, then where can I get 50 lb injectors for the gts in my garage. Also, what is the stock flow rate. Sorry for the ?'s. only had car for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
723 Posts

MacedoMS said:
PRVT JET said:
If it were up to me I'd be willing to break up the parts individually. It's not a bad idea, but it's not up to me on how the parts are distributed. Thanks!

sorry larry, I didn't mean to sound like I was telling you what to do. /images/graemlins/smiles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts