Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Dodge Viper GTS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating on selling my 2001 Dodge Viper GTS with only 37/k Miles. If you're looking for a clean and bone stock Viper. This Is It. I also have a just polished set of CCW 18" wheels for sale. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2001 Dodge Viper GTS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to let a buddy know about this one. He had a black/silver stripe '99 and misses it. How wide are the CCW's?
They are same as the original size from the factory. It came with the car when I bought it and he said he paid over $4/k for them, so I'm asking $3500 plus shipping, or you can come pick them up in Arizona.

·
Premium Member
2001 Dodge Viper GTS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don’t use this site unless I’m buying or selling. No I don’t know that fart joke. He also said my ad was fake and I did not appreciate that at all.

·
Premium Member
2001 Dodge Viper GTS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where the fuck did I state fake in my threads? Asked if it was farted in. you said NO and called BS on the NO farted in. No where did I state your ad was fake.

Anybody buy parts in the pass from this guy?
I never sold parts here so there you go. There is no reason to swear. Just stay off my post. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2001 Dodge Viper GTS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Thanks for all the input, I am just putting it out there to see what I can get for it and maybe list it on Ebay or an auction later next week if this car does not show up this weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts