Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
These headers are coated which is a big plus. Considering most Vipers don't see harsh elements, longevity IMO is not an isseu.

I personally think for stock to mild modded Vipers the Belanger are the best. For cars pushing 700 or more to the wheels, then I think a full out header like SVS or TNT would be a wiser choice.

I am going with the Belangers and yes that is a good price for new ones. :twocents:

· Registered
3,318 Posts
elcapo said:
I've decided to get a package deal on what I understand to be everything I need. I'm going to get the Belanger headers in 1 3/4", the R/T Cats (3" Stainless), and some Magnacore wires to deal with the heat once I take off the heat shields.

I realized that since I've already got a 3" Corsa Cat-back system, I would need some extra parts and assistance shoehorning the headers and cats into the car. I figured that I'd be best off ordering them from PartsRack, since they are so close (one of the few Viper outfits in my neck of the woods) and I'd likely need some good support to get it all done.

As it all turns out I think i'll be getting an equivalent deal from JonB since I'll be getting it in a package.

It just seems to make more sense to me that way. Of course the next trick is do I do the install myself or wuss out and pay someone to do it. =)

sounds like a good package you are going with. Hopefully you are getting it all for 2K or less. If not you can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.