Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After washing my car a few times to get off whatever it was the Dealership had sprayed all over my car( I think it was coolant) and thankfully didn't wreck my paint thanks to many coats of Meguiars Gold Class I found a few more things wrong with my car that were not wrong when left my car at the dealership. When I left it at the Dealership it was 1oo% except for a few pinhead stone chips on my BBS wheels. Im not even going to complain about all the dirty fingerprints on my door panel and console and footprints on my mat because from my experience with Dealerships this is normal and causes no real harm. Where I did not expect to find dirty fingerprints is in my trunk area on my Viper bag where someone had to take a peek inside. Nothing missing, just a few dirty fingerprints left. What I am upset about is while cleaning the gunky spray off my pass side window,(pass door must have been open to be sprayed the way it was)I noticed a small chip and scratch about 3/4" from the top of the glass on THE INSIDE that was not there when the car was brought in and could not see it with the spray on the glass. While I was washing the car I found a 3" scratch on my drivers side mirror that is too deep to rub out(I tried)and a scratch by the drivers door button on the black plastic piece where it looks like someone opened the door with a big ring on and scratched it. I have been working on it with some clear plastic polish and think I can get it out IN A FEW HOURS ! And to top it off while getting in the car someone skuffed the top of my side sill. I think it will rub out. Could it be a careless tech or the night watchman living out his dreams ? I dont know. All I know is I AM PISSED. I will be down at the Dealership on Monday. Its going to take me the whole weekend just to clean up the spray in my engine compartment. I think I need a drink or two.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took it to Van **** Dodge in Warren. Another member PM'ed me with another horror story from the same place. To bring your car there would be like taking your child to the M. Jackson day care center.

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
That would PISS ME OFF BAD!!!!!!!!!They should give you the best care , not the worst!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. Also when I dropped my car off I took in a new (old style red head) key to have cut and they told me that they didn't have the tool(holder) to do it. This is a Dealership ???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Man that really sucks! I have an intermittent air bag light problem and dont' want to have it serviced for the same lack of care you experienced.

·
Super Moderator
27,624 Posts
Pete, send a complaint to the Dodge Zone administrator, Dodge corporate, with a cc to the owner of the Dodge dealership.

Advise them that due to you dis-satisfation the Dealership's CSI should be dropped.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going to the Dealership today to see what if anything they are going to do to make things right before I do anything rash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.