Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twin PTE-76GTS's on this one. /images/graemlins/shocked

Note: One PTE-76GTS will spin the rollers to the tune of 830+ rwhp and about 850 rwtq on an LT1 F-Body.

[image]http://forcedinductions.com/images/ViperTT/ViperTT1.JPG[/image]

[image]http://forcedinductions.com/images/ViperTT/ViperTT2.JPG[/image]

This was posted on LS1tech.com.

UPDATED LINK----<FIXED>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,303 Posts
Good header design, good exhaust exit, good compressor outlet positioning, not ideal intake.

All in all - a good design which should have less pressure drop than most but requires a little more obvious underhood mods. The big turbos will suck the air even thru a 90 so it'll still work well and make great power.

Look forward to seeing the end result - it should be a really good one

But I think Paolo has this baby covered :thumb:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,675 Posts
So does anyone still want to laugh at me for saying Vipers will be making 2,000bhp by this time next year. But I think Poalo will be doing it by this summer. Well see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Tanked said:
So does anyone still want to laugh at me for saying Vipers will be making 2,000bhp by this time next year. But I think Poalo will be doing it by this summer. Well see.
Well, I'm glad to see that Viper Alley's esteemed panel of experts has reviewed this system and gave it their approval.

Tanked, since when does anyone need a reason to laugh at you. I mean, it doesn't have to be for one particular statement or the other. Everything you say is laugh worthy. Not funny in the normal humorous fashion but more like an oh my god I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid and not know it but tries to seem intelligent kind of funny.

Please tell us, just what the hell do you know about making horsepower? Is knowing how to make horsepower a sexually transmitted disease? Could you have possibly contracted a case of ithinkiknowwhatthehellimdoingitis from having Paolo's dick in your mouth for a long enough period of time? You're like a little fucking girl, your panties are getting all wet over cars that don't even run. Please avoid polluting this thread with any more of your infinitesimal thoughts or questions. Thanks, have a great day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
DDIGGLER said:
Tanked said:
So does anyone still want to laugh at me for saying Vipers will be making 2,000bhp by this time next year. But I think Poalo will be doing it by this summer. Well see.
Well, I'm glad to see that Viper Alley's esteemed panel of experts has reviewed this system and gave it their approval.

Tanked, since when does anyone need a reason to laugh at you. I mean, it doesn't have to be for one particular statement or the other. Everything you say is laugh worthy. Not funny in the normal humorous fashion but more like an oh my god I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid and not know it but tries to seem intelligent kind of funny.

Please tell us, just what the hell do you know about making horsepower? Is knowing how to make horsepower a sexually transmitted disease? Could you have possibly contracted a case of ithinkiknowwhatthehellimdoingitis from having Paolo's dick in your mouth for a long enough period of time? You're like a little fucking girl, your panties are getting all wet over cars that don't even run. Please avoid polluting this thread with any more of your infinitesimal thoughts or questions. Thanks, have a great day.
/images/graemlins/shocked Move over Smoke, I think I found my new best friend....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
RedSnake said:
DDIGGLER said:
Tanked said:
So does anyone still want to laugh at me for saying Vipers will be making 2,000bhp by this time next year. But I think Poalo will be doing it by this summer. Well see.
Well, I'm glad to see that Viper Alley's esteemed panel of experts has reviewed this system and gave it their approval.

Tanked, since when does anyone need a reason to laugh at you. I mean, it doesn't have to be for one particular statement or the other. Everything you say is laugh worthy. Not funny in the normal humorous fashion but more like an oh my god I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid and not know it but tries to seem intelligent kind of funny.

Please tell us, just what the hell do you know about making horsepower? Is knowing how to make horsepower a sexually transmitted disease? Could you have possibly contracted a case of ithinkiknowwhatthehellimdoingitis from having Paolo's dick in your mouth for a long enough period of time? You're like a little fucking girl, your panties are getting all wet over cars that don't even run. Please avoid polluting this thread with any more of your infinitesimal thoughts or questions. Thanks, have a great day.
/images/graemlins/shocked Move over Smoke, I think I found my new best friend....
It's obvious that DIGGLER is Smokes Alias :idea: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
RedSnake said:
DDIGGLER said:
Tanked said:
So does anyone still want to laugh at me for saying Vipers will be making 2,000bhp by this time next year. But I think Poalo will be doing it by this summer. Well see.
Well, I'm glad to see that Viper Alley's esteemed panel of experts has reviewed this system and gave it their approval.

Tanked, since when does anyone need a reason to laugh at you. I mean, it doesn't have to be for one particular statement or the other. Everything you say is laugh worthy. Not funny in the normal humorous fashion but more like an oh my god I can't believe that anyone could be so stupid and not know it but tries to seem intelligent kind of funny.

Please tell us, just what the hell do you know about making horsepower? Is knowing how to make horsepower a sexually transmitted disease? Could you have possibly contracted a case of ithinkiknowwhatthehellimdoingitis from having Paolo's dick in your mouth for a long enough period of time? You're like a little fucking girl, your panties are getting all wet over cars that don't even run. Please avoid polluting this thread with any more of your infinitesimal thoughts or questions. Thanks, have a great day.
/images/graemlins/shocked Move over Smoke, I think I found my new best friend....
It's obvious that DIGGLER is Smokes Alias :idea: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
well I thought it was an AE, not Smoke, but my AE detector didnt go off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
houstonT said:
Shit, on PTE76GTS will spin the rollers to 900 + rwhp on a Supra at 30+ psi.
Peter
This was on just an old LT1 engine. The LS1's will make a little more power. But I dont think they will come close to the 2JZ-GTE efficiency here. You guys always seem to be able to squeeze out more power on the same turbo than any other motor. :bowdown:

This LT1 ran a 10.1x @ 150 mph on a six speed tranny. So I'm willing to bet that this Viper traps a little higher. :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,303 Posts
Tanked said:
So does anyone still want to laugh at me for saying Vipers will be making 2,000bhp by this time next year. But I think Poalo will be doing it by this summer. Well see.

I think that 2000hp is a tad optimistic for ANY Viper TT project that has been revealed on this site.

Making 2000+hp is an area few know about - and to do it on a Viper engine will take that goal in mind and starting with a clean sheet of paper.

Paolos TT SYSTEM will support 2000hp for sure if he wanted to size the turbos to do that. But his Viper engine will not. And without an engine to support it - it's kind of academic postulating what "might be".

We're getting ahead of ourselves and putting pressure on Paolo that is unrealistic by making wild claims like that.

The Viper block is not a Supra block.

We will see power increases over the next 12 months - but if we see 2000hp it'll require a longblock such as we have not seen yet :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Torquemonster, how dare you talk about Tanked's boyfriend like that! If Tanked finds out that he has been licking the sweat off of Paolo's nut sack for the last few months and he can't even make 2000 horsepower he will be emotionally shattered. You have to let Tanked keep his dreams alive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,303 Posts
Dansauto - that is NOT Paolo's TT system - /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

you'll know it when you see it :nod:


DDiggler - take a close look at Paolo's surname.... you want to be the first guy to tell him face to face you think he's gay?

good luck with that :thumb:
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Dansauto - that is NOT Paolo's TT system - /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

you'll know it when you see it :nod:


DDiggler - take a close look at Paolo's surname.... you want to be the first guy to tell him face to face you think he's gay?

good luck with that :thumb:
Dorquemonster,

No offense to Paolo, but his ****** groupie brigade is strong right now. Sounds to me that youre a pubic hair shy of licking some italian chicago scrotum yourself. Kinda obvious that youve been nutswinging him like a child on a playground swingset. Next thing you'll probably do is get down knees to kowtowing to his greatness. No, while youre on your knees, you might as well come out of the closet and do what you really want to do.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,675 Posts
Does the PTE-76GTS use Ceramic Turbine Blades? I don't know anything about those turbo's where can I find info on them. I normaly deal with 16g, 20g and 25g's.

Just for those who don't know....Ceramic turbine blades are lighter than the steel blades used in most turbochargers. Again, this allows the turbine to spin up to speed faster, which reduces turbo lag.


As far as making 2000hp...yes that is ment to be bhp...NOT RWHP. That translates into approx 1600-1700rwhp depending on the drivetrain. With that Viper above running twin PTE-76GTS that is est to make somewhere arould 1800rwhp (based on it making 900+rwhp on a supra). This would put it above 2000bhp.

Nobody knows how much a stock viper block will take. Many people are working on finding out though. /images/graemlins/wink


As far as that system goes. It looks like the stock intake mani and TB's will be the biggest restriction. He may need a little more rpm to get full power out of that system due to the size of the turbo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,303 Posts
Smokin: we both know that won't happen - but if you feel the need - ask him yourself, I'm sure you'll get a warm reception

BTW - on the same logic would that have you up Heffies tailpipe? I better warn Jason to stand in the corner anytime you come round to see him :thumb:
 

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
Joined
·
13,280 Posts
Tanked said:
Does the PTE-76GTS use Ceramic Turbine Blades? I don't know anything about those turbo's where can I find info on them. I normaly deal with 16g, 20g and 25g's.

Just for those who don't know....Ceramic turbine blades are lighter than the steel blades used in most turbochargers. Again, this allows the turbine to spin up to speed faster, which reduces turbo lag.


As far as making 2000hp...yes that is ment to be bhp...NOT RWHP. That translates into approx 1600-1700rwhp depending on the drivetrain. With that Viper above running twin PTE-76GTS that is est to make somewhere arould 1800rwhp (based on it making 900+rwhp on a supra). This would put it above 2000bhp.

Nobody knows how much a stock viper block will take. Many people are working on finding out though. /images/graemlins/wink


As far as that system goes. It looks like the stock intake mani and TB's will be the biggest restriction. He may need a little more rpm to get full power out of that system due to the size of the turbo.
Thanks for your useless insight. Getting technical advice from you is like getting skin care advice from a lepper suffering from psoiraisis.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top