Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

It's alive,yeah its fricking fracking fucking ALIVE.
Sounds like my odd championship s/st car(513 stroker).
Hurry up PC get some pics and video online. :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,842 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

Ive heard the car also and OMFG!!!! I can not wait to ride in the car..... its going to be absolutely fucking nuts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,146 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

I heard the car, over the phone, and it sounded very low and very angry. Obviously this doesn't make up for hearing it in person, but I'll take it. I look forward to pics and videos. Great job Paolo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

TOOOFST said:
It's alive,yeah its fricking fracking fucking ALIVE.
Sounds like my odd championship s/st car(513 stroker).
Hurry up PC get some pics and video online. :clap:
TOOOFST, Eric and ACR, The car sounds like the GRX in the Speed Racer episodes! I swear to God.

Yeah, just made about 1753 RWHP and 1758 RWTQ on the dyno tonight/this morning. Very smooth curves, amazing......:sleeping:

Dyno sheets soon to follow as soon as I can get somebody to get a scanner or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

Paolo Castellano said:
Yeah, just made about 1753 RWHP and 1758 RWTQ on the dyno tonight/this morning. Very smooth curves, amazing......:sleeping:

Dyno sheets soon to follow as soon as I can get somebody to get a scanner or something.


[image]http://www.dodgetrucks.org/forums/images/smiles/icon_eek2.gif[/image] Holy shit thats down right amazing and maybe a bit :screwy: I gotta go for a ride in one of these exponential HP cars one day.



:surrender: Signed The Chad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,056 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

damn, thats all i can say....DAMN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,247 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

Paolo Castellano said:
Yeah, just made about 1753 RWHP and 1758 RWTQ on the dyno tonight/this morning. Very smooth curves, amazing......:sleeping:

Dyno sheets soon to follow as soon as I can get somebody to get a scanner or something.
OMFG!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Its my prediction that this V-10 will Destroy 7 seconds, Destroy Bonneville, and Destroy the Street! Stealth Sheeyiitt!! You aint hidin' nuthin' when you roll out in this Big Bomber!! One can only fathom this kind of Power! PC, describe the sensation when you saw that 1753/1758 Actualized!! That kind of Power is Mindnumbing!

Jay K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,999 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

Toby said:
WOW! :cool:

Congrats on such great numbers.

VIDEO!!!! MUST SEE VIDEO!!!!
:stupid:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

Paolo Castellano said:
TOOOFST, Eric and ACR, The car sounds like the GRX in the Speed Racer episodes! I swear to God.

Yeah, just made about 1753 RWHP and 1758 RWTQ on the dyno tonight/this morning. Very smooth curves, amazing......:sleeping:

Dyno sheets soon to follow as soon as I can get somebody to get a scanner or something.

Sorry guys! I have not yet dynoed the car yet...

Just breaking some balls regarding predictions, that's all.

But I did breathe about 2 hours worth of exhaust gases doing the start, idling, throttle response/etc...

I sure would like to make that kind of power though.....

With a big enough imagination, anything is possible!:thumb:
 

·
Banned Since 2003
Joined
·
17,833 Posts
Re: Forget the Predictions,I heard PC\'s blue/white!

Paolo Castellano said:
Sorry guys! I have not yet dynoed the car yet...

Just breaking some balls regarding predictions, that's all.

But I did breathe about 2 hours worth of exhaust gases doing the start, idling, throttle response/etc...

I sure would like to make that kind of power though.....

With a big enough imagination, anything is possible!:thumb:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top