21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I was just shittin Jerome I know any schuey stuff is worth big $$ on ebay. My guess would be $350-$400 easy.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
That would be his first world champion car, I think your best bet to find info would be to go over to the diecastxchange site and ask.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
He was suprised, he still thought he was going to have to sell some cases to buy it. I will get some pics up sometime of all the diecast we got yesterday. Thanks again

·
Registered
12,224 Posts
Sorry to Jack the Thread but NICE LOGO BRO!!

I thought about your sister and the car crash all Christmas nite as I went out to look the beautiful displays in a neighborhood by me called ChristmasLand. Once a year this entire neighborhood goes Chrismas Crazy and all of the houses go all out. My wife and daughter were in the front seat as traffic was about 5-less mph. I hope all is okay with you and your family. Cars are replaceable, Family isn't.

Jay K.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Jerome said:
I hope he likes it. Glad to help out.

Will be waiting for pics, maybe a new thread so everyone can add their pics of stuff they got for the holidays. :nod:
I think I can manage that.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
JGK95 said:
Sorry to Jack the Thread but NICE LOGO BRO!!

I thought about your sister and the car crash all Christmas nite as I went out to look the beautiful displays in a neighborhood by me called ChristmasLand. Once a year this entire neighborhood goes Chrismas Crazy and all of the houses go all out. My wife and daughter were in the front seat as traffic was about 5-less mph. I hope all is okay with you and your family. Cars are replaceable, Family isn't.

Jay K.
Thanks for the concern Jay. She is in more pain all the time. Has been at the hospital getting more tests. Looks like she could have a back injury, numb hands and lots of back pains. Needs to get lots more tests done yet.

Thanks again :cheers:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I got a reply about the car, The Presentation car is a way that model companies (mostly Minichamps) uses to make more $$ to pay for next years models molds.
It is simply the last years car decorated in this years livery, the car never really exists. In your friends case he would have a 1993 car with 1994 livery.
Hope that helps.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 41 Posts