1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
What scale is it, and I would not mind having that. Dad is going down to brads tomorrow so if you have any type of list put together he will take it down.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car is a 1/18 scale

Other F1 cars

2- PMA 1/18 Senna McLaren (sp)

1- PMA 1/43 (I think) MP 4/8 Ford 1993 Senna McLaren in a case

1- Onyx 1/43 (I think) Williams Renault FW15 Senna Test 1994 in case

1- PMA 1/18 Karl Wendlinger (sp) not sure which one, still packed away.

1- 1/14 Bburago (made in Italy) #1 Martini/Essex/Tissot/Valvoline Lotus No box

1- 1/24 #12 Bburago (made in Italy) Senna DeLonghi Turbo Renault Lotus no box

1- 1/24 #15 Bburago (made in Italy) P. Tambay Renault/ELF no box

And other F1 cars packed away yet. Plus all my other cars from NHRA to CART to NASCAR

I am trying to get some cars listed it is just when I take them out I then need to find a place to put them. :doh:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
The Schumacher benetton is mighty tempting so is the 1:18 senna. Dont ya love moving LOL.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Shuey has a bad "window" on the box. It came loose but I still have it.

The Senna I don't know if I would get rid of. But everything does have a price. I have never even seen one listed for sale on the net, or anywhere for that matter.

Andy, where should I start with a list for your dad? I have so many I don't know where to start. :bonk:

1/64 old Nascar? circa 1992? Give me an idea

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Dad says 1:24 nascar starting at 92 would be the easiest to start with, then he said go on from there. The senna is understandable I bet it is booking for a ton and the window on the box is no big deal I have a few boxes where the window has come loose.

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
How much do you think you would let the schumacher go for??? [image]http://www.viperalley.com/pano/panels/-8277.png[/image]

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
When I was looking around last night I found nothing but sold out where the price would be for that model. :doh:

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
You might want to consider hanging on to that. The guy my dad knows that has the diecast shop has one and will not sell/trade anything for it.

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Can do I think he is going over there tomorrow. Hey craig nice dream you can wake up now. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 20 of 41 Posts