Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few items for sale if anyone is interested:

MSD window switch MSD 89561 included are 3000 and 5900 pills
NX TPS voltage Sensing Full Throttle Activation Switch NX 15961
ATM 4374 2 1/16" nITROUS Pressure guage
ATM 4375 Air/Fuel Ratio Guage
ATM 10120 dual guage pod

All parts are brand new in the box and will be roughly 30-35% off to any alley member.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slow Eddie said:
Phew! For a minute there I thought you were going to say you lost another cell phone.

Eddie

C'mon Eddie, let it go. That was a crack on Mike if you read the thread. Gimme a break. :smooch:
I'm really trying to offer a some great products for alley members here, please dont' turn it into a bashing thread. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,049 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
C'mon Eddie, let it go. That was a crack on Mike if you read the thread. Gimme a break. :smooch:
I'm really trying to offer a some great products for alley members here, please dont' turn it into a bashing thread. :cool:
I'm not bashing, it was just a joke. Lighten up, your girlfriend has a nice rack. :thumb: :lol:

Eddie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slow Eddie said:
I'm not bashing, it was just a joke. Lighten up, your girlfriend has a nice rack. :thumb: :lol:

Eddie

:rofl: :rofl:Jesus, that rack comment was definitely unexpected.. :rofl: Thanks, I wish you didn't have such a good memory to resurface that post. hahah
:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blackmamba said:
pm me a price on everything!
done.

let me know mamba.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
I've got a few items for sale if anyone is interested:

MSD window switch MSD 89561 included are 3000 and 5900 pills
NX TPS voltage Sensing Full Throttle Activation Switch NX 15961
ATM 4374 2 1/16" nITROUS Pressure guage
ATM 4375 Air/Fuel Ratio Guage
ATM 10120 dual guage pod

All parts are brand new in the box and will be roughly 30-35% off to any alley member.

Norm...Why ya selling the gauges and pod??? And the window switch???

Sup???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snake Bitten said:
Norm...Why ya selling the gauges and pod??? And the window switch???

Sup???

Went digital. No good place to mount guages that are visible, easy and undetectable. going with micro digital guages. size of a key fob, very reliable, and can mount literally anywhere. The window switch? went digital so I wouldn't have to modify the analogue one (you never told me about that big G), and going with the microswitch in lie of the wot switch for simplicity in wiring. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,727 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
Went digital. No good place to mount guages that are visible, easy and undetectable. going with micro digital guages. size of a key fob, very reliable, and can mount literally anywhere. The window switch? went digital so I wouldn't have to modify the analogue one (you never told me about that big G), and going with the microswitch in lie of the wot switch for simplicity in wiring. :thumb:
FUCKER!!! You just had to one up me, DIDN'T YOU!!! :lol: :thumb:


PS: Good show!!! I wanna see pics of the digital gauges.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,494 Posts
SB, please don't tell me you are still using the old school window switch and analog gauges. Kalifornia has really screwed up your posing abilities and let us part timers get one up on ya.


too bad, so sad.......get you ass out of there quick. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
J DAWG said:
SB, please don't tell me you are still using the old school window switch and analog gauges. Kalifornia has really screwed up your posing abilities and let us part timers get one up on ya.


too bad, so sad.......get you ass out of there quick. :lol:
exactly. I'll be in touch soon...should be COMPLETE this weekend... :thumb:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top