Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ram Viper Truck
This fun to drive beast gets looks and attention everywhere it goes. Fun to drive and reliable. It has an estimated 600 hp
New Firestone tires all the way around. $2500 Basani exhaust system with headers and High Flow cats. The sound that this engine makes is like no other. It has power everything and all the buttons work. Cruise control, power seats, telescopic pedals, etc...
This truck is everything you would expect from a $30,000 truck and more. You will not be disappointed. Driving anywhere with confidence.

8.3L Viper V10 6 speed Manual transmission
THE TRUCK ONLY HAS 36,000 MILES!!!
Estimated 600 HORSEPOWER!!

The following is a list of extra's that have been installed that make an additional estimated 80-105hp to the factory 505hp.

*$2500.00 exhaust system that includes Basani Ceramic Headers, Hi Flow Cats, Magnaflow stainless pipes and mufflers. Sounds Awesome!! Video with audio available thru email or text.
*Rowe Racing billet throttle body
*K&N cold air intake
*CenterForce dual friction clutch with aluminum flywheel and billet slave
*low ratio rear end
*brand new set of W-rated Firestone tires on custom powder coated 22" wheels
*Dodge truck cover

$23,990.00
NO LOW BALLERS
Clean, clear Tennessee title in in hand.
I prefer that you respond by email. I am leaving my phone number for those who prefer to call or text, but please no calls before 9am or after 9pm (615)479-5two96
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally sold! ($23,500) Local buyer. Very disappointed that it took so long to sell such a nice, low mile SRT 10 Ram.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts