Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to sell the interoir that I built for my car so that I can do something different for Bowling Green. I think that Bradenton was a success with meeting all of you and showing off my work. But I will do things a little different for the next go around. I am actually going to trailer my car so that I have some storage room to haul things down and set up a booth with info, T-shirts, and other things related to my products. The interior looks as good as it did the day that I put it in my car and has only been sat in on the trip down and back, so it is still new. Wtih the sale I will need your core seats and console back.
Chad
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_006-med.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_007-med.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/5781_my_car_016-med.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a barging yellow owners, scoop it up cause I can't afford to sell them at this price all the time. I have has several emails wanting one down the road at this price and everyone here knows that I do not believe in Viper Tax, but I have to make a little something for the time invested in building them, because I am making 0 on material. I will see how it goes today and maybe tomorrow and then It goes to ebay. I believe that it will do the number on ebay. :nod:
Chad

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
-RUNNR said:
DAMN

I wish I had the 2k laying around, I'd buy it for sure.

That's a sweet price [/quote
I take Credit Cards through paypal, 3% charge though /images/graemlins/sad but it only adds to be 30 bucks per thousand.
C~

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sorry Chad:
I would buy it but I have a black and silver R/T 10. I will contact you very soon regarding my car. How diff is the new set up you have at BG? Maybe I will wait till I see those.. :nod:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No new set up yet just different so I am not showing the same interior. That would be boring to show the same one at every event. The new idea is going to incorportate the other panels in the car.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PRVT JET said:
Chad, have you tried a different color stitching? Some exotic cars have same color stitching as the exterior and it looked awesome.
Oh yeah this is no problem if you want it. I will do whatever the customer wants. The only thing to fear by doing this, is using lighter color stitching on darker leather will show wear on the stitching or get dirty much faster, such as yellow stitching on black material. If going with this option the best way to clean dirty stitching is a tooth brush and a little warm soapy water. Now if you put black stitching on yellow leather it would not show any wear. I am all about something that is going to last and getting my money's worth out of it.
One of you Yellow bastards better scoop this up!!!
Thanks G can always count on you.
C~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.