Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2004 Viper and recently raced my cousins that have a 2002 Trans Am Ram Air and 2003 Corvette. Coming from someone who just sold a 2000 corvette I can appreciate the significant difference in the Viper.

It was just street racing but it was on a rural road in NC. Boy that damn Viper can fly. The both jumped off prior to me [of course they tried to sneak me] but I ran them down and passed them.

Given this power, I am little scared to install some mods, but of course, you know I will.

The Viper is a BEAST!!!

· Registered
52 Posts
Nice kills! :thumb:

I also previously owned a 2001 Vette Vert 6 speed (fast, but not BRUTAL) and a modded 03 Cobra (Brutally Fast).

The STOCK Viper is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT animal than the Vette and it runs about the same times as my 445rwhp SAE 03 Cobra with a higher mph at the big end.

I do believe in cooler weather and with more practice it will outrun my 03 Cobra times.

With the 04 you have 50 more Horses - can you lend them to me???

Good luck and enjoy it,

Howard

· Registered
3,488 Posts
I used to drive a dodge caravan and I too can tell the difference between my viper and that caravan and they're both dodge products....I hear ya.

Nice kills...it's such a fun car and until you own one, it's hard to appreciate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.