Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first pass down the track with ET\'s

we just went to the track today for a shake down pass, with SW driving we got a [email protected] We only got one clean pass, because on the other pass SW missed 3rd :bonk: Really close, but no cigar. The cold weather really is helping and not to mention SW's crazy driving. We will be out next week trying again, so I will keep you guys posted. Still not bad for the first time out on ET's. I really appreciate all the time RSI and SW wasted today to get my car down the track, If it wasn't for them I would still be trying to go down the track on Pilots /images/graemlins/freak3.gif
Scary part is I got the slowest car out of the camp /images/graemlins/angry.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,210 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

RSI950 said:
we just went to the track today for a shake down pass, with SW driving we got a [email protected] We only got one clean pass, because on the other pass SW missed 3rd :bonk: Really close, but no cigar. The cold weather really is helping and not to mention SW's crazy driving. We will be out next week trying again, so I will keep you guys posted. Still not bad for the first time out on ET's. I really appreciate all the time RSI and SW wasted today to get my car down the track, If it wasn't for them I would still be trying to go down the track on Pilots /images/graemlins/freak3.gif
Scary part is I got the slowest car out of the camp /images/graemlins/angry.gif

Sounds good RSI:

:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

Ronnie, thanks for letting me beat on your car. Sorry I missed 3rd on the first pass, I was hungry /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Your car ran great, not bad for having a stock cam and stock gear.. 9's next time out!

SW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

Ronnie

Great TImes. You have the BEst of both worlds SW driving a RSI Mod Car! almost unbeatable!

SW
my car is next!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

Congratulations!!! Awesome times!!!

Now get behind the wheel next time... its fun :nod:


Jason
 

·
Focus!
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

StreetKing said:
Ronnie, thanks for letting me beat on your car. Sorry I missed 3rd on the first pass, I was hungry /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Your car ran great, not bad for having a stock cam and stock gear.. 9's next time out!

SW
Hey SW - welcome to the site!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

Great numbers and another RSI winner. It is getting to where you expect nothing less from the RSI cars, and they give it.

Congrats to the entire team at RSI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

Moundir, nothing special. Paxton 12psi, RSI heads, and exhaust.
SW, next time dinner is on me, I don't want the RSI hot shoe to die from hunger /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif. Great driving by the way :bowdown: :bowdown:
Dr roof, you need to put RSI stickers on your car, just to let SW or Albert drive you car... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Just kidding..
You have put together the mother of all shootouts, great job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,300 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

Awesome Run !! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE to the infamous 9's !! What a difference 2 tenths of a second makes.

I'm sure you'll hit it on your next pass :thumb:


:cheers:

Jeff
 

·
Mother Fucker
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Re: first pass down the track with ET\'s

jkracer said:
Great numbers and another RSI winner. It is getting to where you expect nothing less from the RSI cars, and they give it.

Congrats to the entire team at RSI
No nothing special at all, just your typical viper :lolcry: Awesome runs man, I cant wait to see your car along with the other Rsi cars tearing down the track /images/graemlins/headbang.gif
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top