Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. I have been a bit aprehensive of posting due to the reputaion of the Alley...but what the hell. I have had my Viper for a while now and love it. I also own a couple of 1967 Mustangs that I have had since I learned to drive and have started a ground up resto on one of them. I find there are two types of Viper owners...people who drive them around and show off and people who dyno them and drive them back home just to spend more money on ther 10 year old 800mile old car. I am one who drives it and enjoys it. I am honestly trying to learn as much as I can about Vipers and look foward to driving the hell out of this car and keeping it show quality through and through. I understand that some of you might not like newbies...but we all have to start sometime.

·
Premium Member
7,496 Posts
Just stay out of the anything goes forum and you'll do ok. They will beat the hell out of you over there, but as long as you are in the Viper discussions area you'll be treated much better, well sometimes.

Enjoy your car and post some pics. That keeps them happy too!

·
Registered
36 Posts
IWantOne said:
Just stay out of the anything goes forum and you'll do ok. They will beat the hell out of you over there, but as long as you are in the Viper discussions area you'll be treated much better, well sometimes.

That's a lie /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
191 Posts
No Pics??? Rule 1. You must post pics!
Welcome, at least you own a viper on your first post. I think most of the bashing is kids posting that do not own a car, they just want to talk viper.

·
Registered
10,741 Posts
Simmers said:
IWantOne said:

That's a lie /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
:atu:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I appreciate the warm welcome. I will post pics once I figure out how. Haven't had much time to look into it. If someone can shoot me over a quick instruction on posting pics I will throw all the cars up here. And for you Austin area folks...I am always looking for folks to join in a for a little drive every weekend to make all the other drivers jealous /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
gotone said:
I will post pics once I figure out how.
some crayon drawings with macaroni art and paste will suffice.... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

if you wanna hook up with some austin viper guys drop me an pm and i'll give you some info on the next centex meeting and instructions for the secret handshake and colon massage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well...my images are too large...the smallest one I have is 1.4mg in size...I am about high resolution on my digital pictures. Any other suggestions? Tried to compress, but that did a hell of a lot of good...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And no Mike I am still running around on these cheap, old tires. It's all I could afford right now and am trying to do small things. $1000 on tires is something I, unfortunately, don't have right now. But, I am always looking for give aways as I am definately a low budget Viper owner right now /images/graemlins/sad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.