Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be listed on e-bay 6/30/04, I will except all offers from this site. A VERY BEAUTIFUL 1997 VIPER GTS. I’m the second registered owner of this vehicle which I have owned for the passed three years. This Viper has many UPGRADES, equaling in the range of $20,000. The following is a list of upgrades that have been preformed to the car.

1997 Dodge viper GTS Coupe 10,000 miles

19” HRE 545 CHROME
Pirelli (front) 275/30/ZR19 (rear) 335/25/ZR19
Stoptech front & rear cross drilled rotors
Roe Racing Titanium caliper pistons
Steel braided brake lines
Magnum KFP brake pads
Heat shielded ball joint boots
Archer racing suspension(springs, recalibrated shocks-adjusted ride height- race setup)
K&N filters
Ron Davis Racing Radiator – with extra cores/ALUMINUM
180 Degree thermostat
13” Fan/Schroud-upgraded from 9”
Roe racing fan kit
Hennessey smooth tubes
Hennessey Full 3” exhaust, SOUNDS GREAT!!
Edealbroch Headers
Pi Research Telemetry system(full data acquisition)
Manual kill switch
Autometer shift light
Full upgraded fuel system able to handle 700hp (to much to list)
5-point racing harnesses
Hennessey Roll bar(4-point)
Hennessey rear wing
Fire bottle
Napa on board trickle charger
Short throw shifter

I might have left a couple of things out, if you have any questions please call 630-669-5853

Attachments

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
You're actually one of the only people running the 335-25-19 tire on the rear, which looks the best imho with a 19. **** luck and how much?

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I saw the car last year at Great Lakes Dragway with Gerald, Mojo Jojo, and Tracy aka Birvini. The car is F**kin' FAST! I hope it goes for a great price! A low 10 sec. car unless newer mods applied.

Cheers,

Jay K.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
JGK95 said:
I saw the car last year at Great Lakes Dragway with Gerald, Mojo Jojo, and Tracy aka Birvini. The car is F**kin' FAST! I hope it goes for a great price! A low 10 sec. car unless newer mods applied.

Cheers,

Jay K.
Am I missing something? Low 10 second car with just smooth tubes, headers and exhaust??

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
The item you requested (2483447131) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Roadkill said:
JGK95 said:

Cheers,

Jay K.
Am I missing something? Low 10 second car with just smooth tubes, headers and exhaust??
I believe this to be correct. If PJ would indeed verify that this fact is correct, I did see a red GTS storm down the quartermile at a low 10 sec. If this is inaccurate, I'll pull all comments from the thread.

Jay K.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts