Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys know of a Viper that caught fire while entering a X-way about two years ago? Driver got in small accident but car got totaled due to the fire. I was contacted by this guy on our website. He heard about our product to fix the power steering cap problem. I told him to read these boards to find people and he posted on the VCA.

Craig, I am investigating an accident related to an engine compartment fire in a Viper. The origin of the fire appears to be the power steering pump. I am curious to know if you have access to some of the people who have experienced this type of fire. It would be very helpful to my investigation if I could get some descriptions of the fire. I only need basic information such as how did you first become aware of the fire, did it produce smoke, how quickly did the fire develop, etc. I need this information fairly quickly; I have a deadline next Monday. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. ProAnalysis, Inc. 444 Castro Street, Suite 917 Mountain View, CA 94041

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Hey, good timing. I just ordered one of your ps vent tubes this morning (#002059). Could you make sure I get it by 3/18? The upcoming ViperDays reminded me to order one. Actually, that would be a good place to sell them too.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll have it in about 3 business days, delivery confirmation and long before the 18th. This works great for ViperDays drivers because the fluid that makes its way out of the nipple now has to travel up another inch or so with our product to get around the arch. If it does make it over that hurdle it is routed out and under the reservoir, not on your headers. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
3 bus days will be just right. I mistyped, I really meant 3/11! If I get it in time I'll tell everyone where to go and buy them for you.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark, I sent it Priority Mail so you would get it early. Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts