Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
He said weeks ;) Check out his other post. slippery little sucker aren't you? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SORRY JOHN, MY FAULT!

:) SORRY JOHN! I HAD GIVEN YOU THE INFO FOR MY OTHER DEALERSHIP. I AM BACK AT CAPITAL DODGE FOR THE NEXT MONTH. I HAVE FORWARDED MY NEW CONTACT INFORMATION AND AM EXCITED TO HEAR THE PARTS ARE ON THEIR WAY. LOVE THE CAR SO FAR! I HAD SPENT 10 YEARS WITH A CHEV STORE AND NONE OF MY C5'S COULD HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS GTS. (EVEN WITH SUPERCHARGING ETC.) I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WORK ON MY SRT-10 QUAD. ALL THE BEST.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: SORRY JOHN, MY FAULT!

Great that you found john and everything is roses. John is not hard to find these day's, usually at his 10,000+ sq ft shop everyday eating peanuts and working. :cool:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

jkracer the other Muppet said:
Great that you found john and everything is roses. John is not hard to find these day's, usually at his 10,000+ sq ft shop everyday eating peanuts and working. :cool:

And busy being a packing/shipping boy. I think I sent out like 30 boxes last week on UPS.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

John
Sent out 30 boxes of Peanuts? You need to change the sign from just performance to "and agent to the peanut farmers of America." With every head/cam build you will receive a 10lb box of the deluxe brand every Christmas, TT you will receive a big sack both Christmas and Birthdays.
:thumb:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

jkracer the other Muppet said:
John
Sent out 30 boxes of Peanuts? You need to change the sign from just performance to "and agent to the peanut farmers of America." With every head/cam build you will receive a 10lb box of the deluxe brand every Christmas, TT you will receive a big sack both Christmas and Birthdays.
:thumb:
Thanks for thinking of me Rohn!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.