Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Finally, no. 2 arrived after no. 1 has "left me"...

2K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  ViperGTS 
#1 ·
Finally, no. 2 arrived after no. 1 has \"left me\"...

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/115red.jpg[/image]

purchased in March from Woodhouse :thumb:. Shipping, transportation, damaged in the container, repair after dealing for weeks with the insurance company and the transportation company, technical exam (TUEV)...in my garage.

#11 ·
Re: Finally, no. 2 arrived after no. 1 has \"left me\"...

Car looks great! I live about 10 miles from Woodhouse I could have test beaten it for you. I saw it a few months ago, but I was looking for a GTS. Hard to believe it's half way around the world. Congrats.

#15 ·

Very sweet Markus, see you at VOI!

#18 ·

ViperGTS said:
Yes, I crashed the silver GTS into the guard rails.
No no no, that guardrail jumped out in front of you! /images/graemlins/wink

BTW, I learned some German this weekend! Doesn't apply to you, but it was "du hast grosen titten." /images/graemlins/wink (Not sure if I spelled it right!)

#21 ·

ViperGTS said:
"Du hast große Titten" - you have big tits!

I think this would be nice, watching YOU saying this to a waitress at the Oktoberfest :)
See, we don't have a key to give the double "ss" like ß. I want to be there when Slaughter says that too, maybe in Dallas? Since they don't understand anything but Texan anyway, he won't get beat by a big frau and several 1 litre mugs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#22 ·

ViperGTS said:

I think this would be nice, watching YOU saying this to a waitress at the Oktoberfest :)
Sounds good to me! :cheers:

I might even say it to Mike Shitberg at VOI8! :fist: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#23 ·

slaughterj said:
ViperGTS said:

I might even say it to Mike Shitberg at VOI8! :fist: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Listen hre Biatch, you got nuttin to say until you start racing that silver sled of yours :fist: Since you owe the first round you can use your new found language skills to pick up the local hotties /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

#24 ·

99 RT/10 said:
slaughterj said:
ViperGTS said:

Listen hre Biatch, you got nuttin to say until you start racing that silver sled of yours :fist: Since you owe the first round you can use your new found language skills to pick up the local hotties /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
LOL, I'll find you a nice German Texan fraulein! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.