Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
20,320 Posts
Re: Finally, no. 2 arrived after no. 1 has \"left me\"...

Very sweet Markus, see you at VOI!

· Premium Member
20,320 Posts

ViperGTS said:
"Du hast große Titten" - you have big tits!

I think this would be nice, watching YOU saying this to a waitress at the Oktoberfest :)
See, we don't have a key to give the double "ss" like ß. I want to be there when Slaughter says that too, maybe in Dallas? Since they don't understand anything but Texan anyway, he won't get beat by a big frau and several 1 litre mugs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

· Premium Member
20,320 Posts

slaughterj said:
ViperGTS said:
"Du hast große Titten" - you have big tits!

I think this would be nice, watching YOU saying this to a waitress at the Oktoberfest :)
Sounds good to me! :cheers:

I might even say it to Mike Shitberg at VOI8! :fist: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Listen hre Biatch, you got nuttin to say until you start racing that silver sled of yours :fist: Since you owe the first round you can use your new found language skills to pick up the local hotties /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
20,320 Posts

yellowstain said:
Lets get the name right here and now.

It is not mike shitberg it is Mike SHITBRICK!

Yellowstain out
Sweaty Balls, just sit in the corner and play Fred Flinstone with your old Gen I :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.