Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the Ferrari days from No Problem Raceway between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. I didn't take them, but my buddy did.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a HUGE panoramic picture of almost all of the cars. It is nearly 3 megs. can anyone host it?

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
GREAT pics! Thanks. I'm partial to the vintage ones. What model is the first photo?

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
iispms said:
I have a HUGE panoramic picture of almost all of the cars. It is nearly 3 megs. can anyone host it?
Sure. Check your PM.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Email sent!! Thanks.

I am not sure what model that car is. I do have a friend that has an old Dino that he restored many years ago. I will try and get pics of it as well!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
FUCK!!! I can't believe I missed this. When was it??? I am so pissed I didnt go to this. I want to see an Enzo in person SO bad!!!

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Sweet shot of those Ferrari 333 SP cars. Each valued at a little over a Million a piece! I was at the event last year where the three of them ran together in a group around the track with a Former Lemans winning Porsche 962 driven by a team of accomplished racers. The total amount of money in the group coming out of Turn 11 and going into the straight away towards turn one was valued at about a little over 4 Million $$ traveling at speeds well over a 100 MPH! Everyone was leaning over the roof of the reporting tower to get a glimpse of these beauties!.

Great pics and probably a Great time too!

Jay K.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was 2 weeks ago tomorrow. They have it every year. I actaully missed this one, but was at the last two. I even got in the caravan in my old S2000 last year on the way back to New Orleans....it was awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Here is the panoramic shot. Beware, it's a biggun' at over 2.7MB, 12149 x 1587. Yes, that's correct, twelve thousand pixels wide. Yowza.

http://www.mindmagma.com/viper/misc/FerrariDays2003Panoramic.jpg

Here is a teensy tiny version to give you an idea of what it's about:

[image]http://www.mindmagma.com/viper/misc/FerrariDays2003Panoramic_sm.jpg[/image]

And for my next trick, I'll convert it to a QuickTime surround-video later tonight... :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts