Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
30,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.viperalley.com/mobthreads.php

I've been wanting to do this for a while, so I've begun working on what I open will be a rebust WAP/Cell Phone interface. If you have a Web enabled PDA or Cell Phone you can point it to the URL above to read messages on the site. Eventually you'll even be able to login, post/reply and even check/send PMs.

I'm working on making these pages as small as possible and am removing many of the images used on the pages (avatars, signatures, etc). I've been testing with my Sprint PCS phone and so far it's working pretty well.

If you can give it a try on your PDA/Phone, please let me know how it looks.
 

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
Joined
·
8,621 Posts
packetjunkie said:
http://www.viperalley.com/mobthreads.php

I've been wanting to do this for a while, so I've begun working on what I open will be a rebust WAP/Cell Phone interface. If you have a Web enabled PDA or Cell Phone you can point it to the URL above to read messages on the site. Eventually you'll even be able to login, post/reply and even check/send PMs.

I'm working on making these pages as small as possible and am removing many of the images used on the pages (avatars, signatures, etc). I've been testing with my Sprint PCS phone and so far it's working pretty well.

If you can give it a try on your PDA/Phone, please let me know how it looks.
Seriously...when do you ask me to choose between 2 pills?
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
30,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing? Hmmmm. I wonder why that is, I can read it off my Sprint phone and you can view the pages via your browser here. Wonder why it isn't rendering on your Treo.
 

·
Eccentric
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
Working fine on my AT&T Nokia (the Precious). Very cool!

Do you have the ability to make wap.viperalley.com take us there? (is that convention still in use? This is outside my area of expertise, which these days seem to be mostly about how to make drinks with Crown)
 

·
Team Crown Recruiter
Joined
·
11,439 Posts
HighRoller said:
Working fine on my AT&T Nokia (the Precious). Very cool!

Do you have the ability to make wap.viperalley.com take us there? (is that convention still in use? This is outside my area of expertise, which these days seem to be mostly about how to make drinks with Crown)
Aaaaaah, the precious.

Aaaaaah, the drinks made with Crown.

Aaaaaah, the drinks made with Crown after arrangements using the precious.

WAR PRECIOUS CAN YOU GET US TO VEGAS? I'LL HAVE A CROWN!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
28,195 Posts
RockStar said:
HighRoller said:
Working fine on my AT&T Nokia (the Precious). Very cool!

Do you have the ability to make wap.viperalley.com take us there? (is that convention still in use? This is outside my area of expertise, which these days seem to be mostly about how to make drinks with Crown)
Aaaaaah, the precious.

Aaaaaah, the drinks made with Crown.

Aaaaaah, the drinks made with Crown after arrangements using the precious.

WAR PRECIOUS CAN YOU GET US TO VEGAS? I'LL HAVE A CROWN!
Wheels Up
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
30,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've got reading pretty much wrapped up and even have the post/reply pages done; I've mocked up the login/logout screens; but there's some work to do there yet. I'm not really sure how these things can track logins (can they store/use cookies?). I'll probably have to build a custom login routinue to avoid the whole Threads system of sending you to a specific page after you login.

If you can login, then you should be able to post/reply.
 

·
Enlightened
Joined
·
30,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Woo Hoo! Logged in and posted from from my Sprint PCS phone!

Okay, I've redone the login/logout area for the WAP interface; anyone who cares to give it a try, let me know how it goes.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top