Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fastest (or quickest) viper to race in the American Super Car Challenge has clocked only an 11.15.

Who wants to be the real record holder in the American Super Car Challenge?

Next race is at Atco Raceway in Atco NJ on November 13. Talking Mineshaft weather here guys.

Here are the record holders
http://www.rollingthunderz.com/racerecords.html

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
the fastest NA viper to compete? i though there were also some forced induction vipers that have competed in this?

even if not; 11.15 NA is respectable. street tires i assume

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that is the quickest naturally aspirated pass by someone competing int his sereis.
Forced induction records are also liste don the link above.

Yes 11.15 is very respectable but there are quicker cars out there natrually aspirated so the record is there for the taking.

· Registered
337 Posts
REDGAR said:
The fastest (or quickest) viper to race in the American Super Car Challenge has clocked only an 11.15.

Who wants to be the real record holder in the American Super Car Challenge?

Next race is at Atco Raceway in Atco NJ on November 13. Talking Mineshaft weather here guys.

Here are the record holders
http://www.rollingthunderz.com/racerecords.html
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone on this forum took that number into the 9s this past week.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
again was THIS run on STREET TIRES?? big diff if so! there is no viper running nines on street tires (damn but i wish there was and moreso; ME)

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No doubt there are quicker Vipers out there but I am speaking of one specific sereis not the quickest ever seen.

The fasterst Viper list in the link I provide is regardless of tire.

Factof the matter is that the record is where it is because a faster Viper has not raced in the series.

The American Super Car Challenge has five classes in which one can compete.

Original street is on street tire only (12.50)
Genuine Street allows drag radials but only on a factory orginal wheel (nor race wheels) 11.50.
Serious Street allows ET Streets and race wheels and one power adder (10.50)
Extreme Street allows full slics and race wheels and multiple power adders (9.50)
Modified allow everything and is unlimited.

So the record is there for the taking guys.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
ive been trying my ass off to make one of these damned chalenges. the only one i did make it too was rained on dammit. im gunning for november 13 atco NJ baby and you WILL see much faster than a paltry 11.15 if the V10 MOJO shows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.