Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have an extra copy of the video tape that came with the Vipers from the factory. I asked my dealer about the one that should have come with my 02 and he said he would have to research it and get back to me. I'm glad I am not holding my breath. If anybody has one, I would gladly buy it from you.
Thanks

·
Banned
26,067 Posts
PaViper said:
Does anybody have an extra copy of the video tape that came with the Vipers from the factory. I asked my dealer about the one that should have come with my 02 and he said he would have to research it and get back to me. I'm glad I am not holding my breath. If anybody has one, I would gladly buy it from you.
Thanks
Look in the pouch behind the passanger & Driver's seats, that's where they put them and most Dealer's don't even know it :nod:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
SoCal Rebell said:
PaViper said:
Thanks
Look in the pouch behind the passanger & Driver's seats, that's where they put them and most Dealer's don't even know it :nod:
The tape is rather boring to tell the truth. For as hard as the tape is to find, they should have soup on the tape with a bunch of viper burnouts or something. Who the hell thinks to look for a hidden pouch behind the drivers seat in a 2 seat car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.