Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give ole Heffner some page time. His cars are faaaast!!! I am not referring to great time slips or 1/4 mile mph. I am talking just riding around in normal street environment and OMG!! when he stood in the gas it took my stomach like a roller coaster and would not give it back until he lets off the throttle. I still can not get over the fact that his cars are so quiet and sound stock, hell my car make more noise with just my cat-backs on than his Twin turbo car. Also what a great guy, the way he and John offered help and advice to anyone who needed it and asks for nothing in return at these events. It is really cool to make new friends at the track. I will never feel the same in my stock Viper again. Can't wait to mod it up!! Guess I better save my pennies a lot of pennies :nod:
Chad

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Just wanted to give ole Heffner some page time. His cars are faaaast!!! I am not referring to great time slips or 1/4 mile mph. I am talking just riding around in normal street environment and OMG!! when he stood in the gas it took my stomach like a roller coaster and would not give it back until he lets off the throttle. I still can not get over the fact that his cars are so quiet and sound stock, hell my car make more noise with just my cat-backs on than his Twin turbo car. Also what a great guy, the way he and John offered help and advice to anyone who needed it and asks for nothing in return at these events. It is really cool to make new friends at the track. I will never feel the same in my stock Viper again. Can't wait to mod it up!! Guess I better save my pennies a lot of pennies :nod:
Chad
the TT set-up he has is extremely nice! I would love to see a video of a mustang or LS1 that comes picking on that silent Viper..

LOL VOOOOOOOOOM!

I rode in Sal P car in Texas and they are very impressive

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Dr Roof said:
the TT set-up he has is extremely nice! I would love to see a video of a mustang or LS1 that comes picking on that silent Viper..

LOL VOOOOOOOOOM!

And just think David, the car was running like crap in Texas! /images/graemlins/smiles Now it is a night and day difference after some serious tuning was put forth.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Sal P. said:
Dr Roof said:

LOL VOOOOOOOOOM!

And just think David, the car was running like crap in Texas! /images/graemlins/smiles Now it is a night and day difference after some serious tuning was put forth.
I can only Imagine!!!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Yeah, I rode in Sal's car, and I'll probably be in the car for most of Redsnake's learning curve. /images/graemlins/freak The TT is MONEY!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Yeah, I rode in Sal's car, and I'll probably be in the car for most of Redsnake's learning curve. /images/graemlins/freak The TT is MONEY!!!
Lucky you Carrot! :nod: Is RedSnake gonna let you drive it?

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
SJT97GTS said:
BigCarrot said:
Shit, he better!

(probably not) /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
I got a ride in Redsnake's car that thing fucking pulls like a freight train /images/graemlins/shocked Beautiful car and smart of him to put stoptechs on it, very smart /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
BigCarrot said:
That ought to be a pants-shitting-experience. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
BigCarrot said:
Yeah, he called me a nd said "When I get my car back, we're cruising all day long! You can leave your car at home!" I'll wear a Depends!

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Redsnake, are you a good driver? Nothing scarier than being with a driver that isn't great at handling his car. From meeting you in Vegas, I am guessing you are pretty good and will tear up the roads, especially since you had a S/C car before this.

I am just now finally figuring out how to do controlled fishtails around corners with my S/C car -- TOTALLY different than with my RT/10 since the freakin power/boost hits so fast. This is the reason I can't run on Drag Radials on the street -- I love to hit corners and turns hard, which to me, is almost more fun than straight line acceleration.

Manny

·
Registered
124 Posts
You have to give Jason a lot of credit for his work on his turbo program in such a very short time he has brought them to the table. I know we're all in trouble when he assembles a "true" race ready car. It's not easy to show up with a customers car and presume it's all Jason has to offer; he will show us soon enough what he's got up his magic sleeve!

Regards,
Doug

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
BigCarrot said:
ROLLMODEL said:
BigCarrot said:
Yeah, he called me a nd said "When I get my car back, we're cruising all day long! You can leave your car at home!" I'll wear a Depends!
damn right you will! it should be on its way home today, i need to call Goldrush /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
SJT97GTS said:
BigCarrot said:
would you let somebody drive your 100k viper?

·
Registered
779 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
SJT97GTS said:
BigCarrot said:
Depends on the person...I won't let 98% of the people drive my stock Viper. There are a few who I don't have a problem with them driving it-- including a couple of my buddies.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Doug Levin Motorsports said:
You have to give Jason a lot of credit for his work on his turbo program in such a very short time he has brought them to the table. I know we're all in trouble when he assembles a "true" race ready car. It's not easy to show up with a customers car and presume it's all Jason has to offer; he will show us soon enough what he's got up his magic sleeve!

Regards,
Doug
:thumb: You're a class act, Doug!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
SJT97GTS said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
SJT97GTS said:
BigCarrot said:
Depends on the person...I won't let 98% of the people drive my stock Viper. There are a few who I don't have a problem with them driving it-- including a couple of my buddies.
Eric? Comments?

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
BigCarrot said:
SJT97GTS said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
SJT97GTS said:
BigCarrot said:
Eric? Comments?
Quit dreaming Crocket /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 20 of 26 Posts