Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Smokin said:
You have to login to download or something. Too much work.
:werd:

I am entirely too lazy to sign up for a video. If you can get it to where all I have to do is Right click, Save As, I will watch it. Until then, i'll just read what everybody that isnt as elazy as I am says about the video.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
viper vs ferrari, viper starts bitch slapping ferrari then viper crashes /images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
if someone will tell me how to post this, I will. It's an okay video. there's a lot of talk about the video being fake....I'll give the narrative...

they state that the viper does the 1/4 in 12.7 and 0-60 in 4.5 or 4.7 seconds or so. What. The viper goes off a cliff, but it looks like it just slides over a bank. No dramatic fall, no screaming, nothing..Aint missing nothing, but I'll post if I can figure it out.LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Holy crap, that made me sick to my stomache watching that Viper go over the cliff. Just when it was beginning to stomp on the Ferrari. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Here, try this link.
Ferrari F55 vs. Viper, no Torrent, no sign up

You'll need the latest DIVX Codecs to view it though. Here is a link to the DIVX program download. http://www.divx.com/divx/

Only problem is to get the free DIVX you have to accept the GATOR program and that program is some ad pop up crap. So after you download the DIVX, just erase the GATOR crap. I used AdAware to erase it plus the stuff in the registry.

·
Registered
625 Posts
>>>. there's a lot of talk about the video being fake<<<

I think it is a fake - look at the brake marks at the road ...hmmmmm

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
what was the talk about the brakes locking up when they get warm. Is that true? Have any of you heard of this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts