Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...e=STRK:MESSE:IT ....here is the link, These tires are in excellent shape, 80% tread, rubber is soft and plyable .... here is the link of the new price .....http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compa...0&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1 ....these are cheap ass tire rack prices, any place like sears charges more. So $600+ from the tire rack or Half price buying them from me, Duhhhhhh....I wonder what is the better deal.... :idea: Have a nice weekend, unless you a jackass.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Hey Ben -

Did you know there is a classifieds section here? :idea:

Here's the link - Classifieds link

$300 for tires that you know nothing about? Wow, sounds like a great deal. For all you know, those tires are 10 years old.

One question, why would anyone pay you $300 when they can go to a junk yard themself and pay the $50 like you did for the tires. :idea:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
SoCal Rebell said:
An SX tire that is soft, what are you kidding me? Take your show on the road it won't fly here. SX hasen't been been produced for like 6 years, I can get Pilot Sports for $139 each you asswipe.
Telling it like it is brutha. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Like the fucking Energizer Bunny, this guy is!!!!! "Oh...I don't think I've had enough from that lot.....I think I'll go back and get another dose of 'GO AWAY BEN, YOU ASSHOLE'". LOL!

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Is this guy stupid? Hey how about we all go to the junkyard and pick up some shit tires and sell them on Ebay and then post our links on all the Viper boards.....I bet we can make a nice shiny coin or two. Seriously, what a jackass, those tires are in terrible condition and have you looked at his other items up for bid? This is the epitome of gutter rat if I have ever seen or heard of it. Get lost man.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
What an assclown!! Apparently this nut sack is not giving up! Maybe he will start posting the sale of used motor oil on his next thread, at a price higher than fresh!!? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Ooops, I'd better be careful what I say, or I'll end up with another PM!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts