Viper Alley banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 96 b/w GTS that was previously involved in a minor wreck. The front bumper/fascia was replaced, so it is missing the original emblem. Anyone happen to have one I could buy or know where I could get one?

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
Well, I was going to just give you one (I have a box full of all different colors) until Dave6666 butted in the thread and fucked everything up for you with his Torquemonster approach to everything technical Viper around here. The one on ebay should work out fine.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well, I was going to just give you one (I have a box full of all different colors) until Dave6666 butted in the thread and fucked everything up for you with his Torquemonster approach to everything technical Viper around here. The one on ebay should work out fine.
Yeah can you believe some people? I'll go ahead and take the blue one off of you. Gotta free up some room in that box!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I bought the one Dave6666 posted on here. Thanks. The car just looks different without that emblem in the front. It was bothering me, and I've only gotten to see pictures of it up to this point.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Hell, I buy one every year . With all the bugs and rock chips during the driving months,I have it repainted during the winter.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess my next question is, how far down from the top of panel is the top of this emblem attached? I'm not looking for a precise measurement, but I'd prefer the units to be in cm or mm. Really appreciate your guys' help on this. I'm not trying to be an inconvenience to anyone; I just don't want to look like a retard and put it too high or too low. Can you say retard on this forum?

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
I guess my next question is, how far down from the top of panel is the top of this emblem attached? I'm not looking for a precise measurement, but I'd prefer the units to be in cm or mm. Really appreciate your guys' help on this. I'm not trying to be an inconvenience to anyone; I just don't want to look like a retard and put it too high or too low. Can you say retard on this forum?
It's 3 1/8 inches from the top. I wish you would have mentioned you were in the military when you started this thread.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's 3 1/8 inches from the top. I wish you would have mentioned you were in the military when you started this thread.
Thanks for the measurement. I appreciate it. BTW, I'm Navy, so I'm not sure if that one actually counts. J/K. Countries seem to fear the rape and pillage effect that takes place when we pull into port. It's the American way.

·
Registered
17,224 Posts
Thanks for the measurement. I appreciate it. BTW, I'm Navy, so I'm not sure if that one actually counts. J/K. Countries seem to fear the rape and pillage effect that takes place when we pull into port. It's the American way.
Navy actually gets you maximum bonus points. Send me your name and address and I will mail you a blue Viper key blank (as pictured) to go with your car as a consolation prize for Dave6666, the fucking jarhead, having screwed you over with that lead to the ebay emblem purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
If this was about cold beer this never would have happened this way.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Navy actually gets you maximum bonus points. Send me your name and address and I will mail you a blue Viper key blank (as pictured) to go with your car as a consolation prize for Dave6666, the fucking jarhead, having screwed you over with that lead to the ebay emblem purchase.
PM sent good sir.

·
Sexist
43,328 Posts
I was in the Air Force, that's even less of the military than the Navy. Can I get a Viper key or a badge? Red please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have a black one that you would be interested in selling would you?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts