Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As business has grown over the last several years it has become difficult to keep up with the phone calls, ordering parts, tracking parts, producing cars and the like. I figured that the time had come to bring someone else on board to help in dealing with these day to day tasks as well as concentrate on sales and marketing. The only question was where could I find someone who was knowledgeable, professional and as passionate about Vipers as I am myself? Surely there must be such a person lurking these forums, I thought.

Well, after months of planning I am happy to announce that the person for this job is..........

TORQUEMONSTER!

I feel confident that you will all find that he is very knowledgeable when it comes to Vipers and am entirely sure that he will be instrumental in helping our business grow. Thanks to all of our customers for your continuing support and we will be looking forward to what the next several years will bring. I hope that all of you are just as happy to see TORQUEMONSTER on board as we are.

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Congrats to Jason and Barry! Great choice in adding a valuable team member to your staff!!!

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
The Dynamic Duo !! Just when I thought Heffner Performance couldn't get any better...BAM! Jason pulls out the Barry Card :thumb:

Congratulations Guys !!

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Barry is a great GUy!

Congrats on the Expansion!!!

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
makara said:
Congrats Torque. I can't wait to see the bar raised!
And what's funny is you can have drinks with him again during the holidays :thumb:

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
slaughterj said:
makara said:
Congrats Torque. I can't wait to see the bar raised!
And what's funny is you can have drinks with him again during the holidays :thumb:
Yeah, we already have it planned. :rofl:

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Congrats Barry!!

Jason, you don't realize how lucky you are! Barry is Awesome in his technical skillz and personality! This however, leaves a void in my quest for a powerful transmission. Barry what about that Transmission that you were developing??

Jay "Barry's the BEST" K.

ps. Are you moving stateside where the water goes down the drain clockwise now? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Holy cow, caught me by surprise! Congrats!!!!

-M

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
Congrast! now if Barry email account could handle all my emails :idea:. hmm no probelm i have Jason email too /images/graemlins/laughing.gif looking forward to deal with you guys all the best.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Hey guys - thanks so much for your best wishes!

I came here as a tourist and decided to stay when Jason offered me an opportunity.

We are both excited about the future and are working towards finding new and better ways to serve the Viper community. With a great existing product line we are seeking to develop it further and be constantly improving because we will be giving our all to offer the best of the best of what is available.

see - I'm getting the hang of this sales stuff /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

...in all serious, we are setting the highest standards for ourselves because we have a long range vision.

The new transmission we are confident will go ahead. If the Porsche factory does not get their order for 1500 race boxes in front of ours, we hope to have them available in 6 months. I'll post seperately about this.

Haven't even had a chance to catch up with family yet - but all is going really well.

Maryland is much more scenic than I imagined - its is really hot here and green, and Cheasapeake Bay is very pretty. I'm looking forward to trying my first Maryland crab.

When I arrived a certain black SRT10 TT was having it's final test drive before the customer took it away. I met one of the forum members and the customer - really nice guys and I look forward to working with them in any way I can in the future.

As they will post about the car I won't blow the story - but can say a friend of mine drives a 9.4 second drag car and he went for a spin in the SRT10 and says it pulls as hard as his drag car... :bowdown:

...and it runs flawlessly on the street! Jason said as fast as he got the pedal to the floor - it had full boost - who said there was turbo lag? It is also quiet and runs great in traffic - another happy customer and more exciting projects on the drawing board :nod:

Anyways if any of you are passing by - call into Heffners - it'd be great to meet you.

Thanks again guys - just be patient with me on the phone if I don't understand something you say - all you guys have funny accents!

:nod: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Glad to hear about the new member on the Heffner team.

Does this mean that turnaround time may be a little less now? :idea: /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
UPDATE:

Just to clarify the position and provide an update on the situation.

With a lot in commmon - Jason and I had talked about how we could work together.

The question was how best to structure that. There had been serious consideration given to restructuring the busines as a joint venture.

After reviewing the situation it has been decided that the best path for both parties is to work together as allies - but in seperate capacities and businesses.

I wish Jason and the great team at Heffners Performance all the very best for the future, and look forward to working alongside them as the opportunity develops.

I also look forward to creating new strategic alliances as I seek to develop packages that provide the customer with the best of what is available in the industry today.

This will be an evolving process and I embrace it with the same passion and enthusiasm that brought me to this great land.

:thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts